Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a way you can upload file without need chose the servers in the list of the site.

First you click in any one of your files link.
It's just you open the page of download using anyone of your files link and you can see the URL of server like this for example: ...ttp//dxxx.upsto.re/... (where "xxx" is the number of server).
Then you put this URL in the ftp client (Filezilla, etc) URL space.
This way you will be able to upload files directly to Upstore server.
And after 30 seconds up to 1 minute the files will appear in the File page. :)

what protocol to be used?

ftp or http ?

and what port?

what protocol to be used?

ftp or http ?

and what port?
I filled the fields on Filezilla config this way...

Filezilla_config.jpg

ftp and web upload are working now.
Remote Upload still not working.

Remote Upload is working fine again. :)

Last edited:
A few days ago, I got an email from paypal saying I had money. I had no clue where it was from and thought nothing of it. Few hours later I get another email saying I had money to spend in my paypal and the hyperlinks were bs phishing stuff. So, without clicking anything in email I log on to paypal and I see I actually had money. I look at the sender and I dont know who it is or what its for. I didn't wanna transfer it or anything then have senders complain to paypal since paypal always sides with them, so I called paypal and told them what was up. They reversed the charge.

Bout a day later I log on to upstore and see my balance is gone and I was was thinkin what the hell. Then I decide to check payout history and they paid me out to paypal. See a week or 2 before that I wrote upstore saying how long do they take to payout by paypal and they wrote me saying they couldnt do paypal cause they had too many issues and to do webmoney. So, it never even crossed my mind it could have been upstore money. Upstore never sent anything saying they paid me out, looking at all the sender info for money didnt have any clue. I made a mistake but with the info given its not too crazy. I called paypal to say to reverse again and they cant do it and told me to contact them. I messaged support about sending me the money again because of the mistake and they already got the money back. I haven't even heard a reply yet.

Does anyone think they will send it back? Of course if they don't I will not send them any more ref and bad mouth them when I can, but I hope it doesn't come to that. That money would come in handy during xmas season. The longer it takes without a reply to my message the more I think they wont do it.

reprude21- its seems your mistake. since they process payments via third party exchangers ,i don't think they will send the money again.

yeah i guess u right. its been pretty much a month now and support hasnt said anything to me since my last post here. I sent another message but I have conceded to fact they will never send me money again so I will never use them again and bad mouth them until their filehost isnt used by anyone anymore.

Does anyone have any sales?

7859692K.jpg

What is it Premium - Loads? attempt to buying premium??

Last edited:
^yes they do as well, but it took longer time to complete since they use exchanger. I just received payment via PP yesterday which is about 30 days from the last payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back