Status
Not open for further replies.
i am getting payment every Wednesday without delay via webmoney

yep, maybe I'll try webmoney in next payout. the transaction fees in PP sucks beside their lame currency rate conversion.

anyway in addition to PP and webmoney, they also pay using wire and paysera by request.

Working fine here.
But for the last 10 days no new sales, only rebills for me. Are sales working normal for you guys ? :thinking:

i cannot activate my site , can share how to do it , i put the meta tag on my site <head> html , but Both checks have failed. Please check approve info again.

i cannot activate my site , can share how to do it , i put the meta tag on my site <head> html , but Both checks have failed. Please check approve info again.

Try this: upload text file named upstore.net.txt to root folder of your website. File should contain next text: up... (... is your id)

Last edited:
Servers are full and you have to change ftp server a couple of times in filezilla, due to the 552 error (disk is full) till one accepts the file to upload. I hope they upgrade their system...

Please tell me, did any of you got any new sales this month ? I´m getting only rebills :facepalm:

yes am getting new sales and rebills a bit less than the old days but both works and yes the ftp servers are full and it's starting to happen too often this month i think coz of many new uplaoders join thank god they have all those servers to switch between them

Please tell me, did any of you got any new sales this month ? I´m getting only rebills
Same as you: couple of weeks only rebills.
I don't like to cry about "no sales" but I haven't remember such situation before. Same traffic, same content - no sales...

Last edited:
Thank you guys.
I also contacted them and they say all is good in their system. Time will tell if it is just a bad streak or something else, but this abrupt stop in sales is weird :|

can someone tell me how they are doing this week in sales and re-bill i have seen to many zeros this week and starting to really worry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back