UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey what the F%^& is this man , i ask for payza and you sent me on PAYPAL ????
my paypal acc is locked from a long time and not in use and whole payout gone waste ?
way you send it on paypal when i added a payza acc
lx6rv.jpg

reclaim it or do what you have to do i want my payout on payza

Last edited:
Tomorrow we will add new server. Sorry for delay.
hey what the F%^& is this man , i ask for payza and you sent me on PAYPAL ????
my paypal acc is locked from a long time and not in use and whole payout gone waste ?
way you send it on paypal when i added a payza acc
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 709x44.
lx6rv.jpg

reclaim it or do what you have to do i want my payout on payza

Uploking must pay on or before 7th working days. It will up Uploking.com reputation. And user loves to join uploking and share uploking.com links more and more.

Don't worry guys.You'll get paid.Most of us have been paid multiple times.Sure,they have had more than their share of technical problems over the last couple months but he always pays.

Calm down guys. This filehost has been in business for only a few months. It is too early for him to run away. He will at least need a few more months...

@ uploking
hey plz give some attention to my problem , you send my payout on wrong place !
i have contacted support but no reply !

Hello,
I am really sorry for this situation, i promise we will fix it really soon. unfortunately our hosting provider delay with servers and we cant do anything more, also we got promise that we will have servers tomorrow.

About payments. All payments didnt paid this week will be pay next week. Sorry for this delay. We always pay, as you know. We will try to pay you faster since next week. We just need to keep cash flow.
One more time sorry for delay and we will try do our best to not make it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back