UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 5 popups and shortener, i think you should reduce them, also you shot them when user tries to input re-captcha, many users will reject this.

Anyway download speed is good, surprised about connections allowed.

file59a2be133b1.png

Its a real Pain To get the Link after Upload If U upload several Files. Need to click each Link to get URL and again back to file and to get another Link. Really a headache.
Will U Provide URL like Hotfile or filefactory.
Thanks
You can check few files and click "export links"

You can check few files and click "export links"

Can U show me How.

When I copy Link Location, I get This.
javascript:;

And one more thing. Every Few minute I have to re log in again. Why

Last edited:
@Uploking

Did you read BADSHA's posts?

His reply:

hey what the F%^& is this man , i ask for payza and you sent me on PAYPAL ????
my paypal acc is locked from a long time and not in use and whole payout gone waste ?
way you send it on paypal when i added a payza acc
lx6rv.jpg

reclaim it or do what you have to do i want my payout on payza

And you replied:

I wrote a post few days ago that all payments will be next week. What is not cleare for you?

So, help him, don't post some useless comments.

@Uploking, still can't upload both in ftp and web. When I upload it on my pc it runs and stuck. Do you have any alternative, idea what's the best to upload? All my files are in my pc and I have also a backup copy in Adrive.com. Anyone can recommend about how to transfer files from Adrive.com to another hosts? I tried but I failed maybe I was wrong in doing it.

Greatly appreciated for all your replies.

Upolad is not working from 2 days, I am using zoom uploader , Uploading in Kbs, Waiting for payment from 15 days. Not very good these days
Jessus... I know that. I wrote, we will send all payments this week!

I checked upload issue. I made same changes and it should work well now.

OO GOD ! seriously ????
m i asking you when you will be sending next payout ?
i am asking about my personal individual problem , this time i m making it very simple for you to answer !

Will you re-issue my Previous payment that you mistakenly send some where else ?
OR
should i forget about that payout as its gone to waste ?

OO GOD ! seriously ????
m i asking you when you will be sending next payout ?
i am asking about my personal individual problem , this time i m making it very simple for you to answer !

Will you re-issue my Previous payment that you mistakenly send some where else ?
OR
should i forget about that payout as its gone to waste ?
All payments! "ALL"!
Don't write again because i am not going to reply once ahain about this issue. We will send your payment this week!!!

How will you send to him, when he already requested a payment which you sent on paypal, and he requested on payza?

You should manually add that earnings to his account, or manually send to his payza. There is no other way. He can't request new payout. This is not his fault, and you should care more about the users, which bring earnings to you. Without them, you couldn't even pay the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back