UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this host lasting very long.

Someone already got banned, host claimed they're cheating. Host doesn't even have capital to pay uploaders and making excuses they can't pay unless they make money. And barely speaks English too so not going to be any help with support too much.

Don't get into the business of file hosting with a PPD model unless you already have capital to pay uploaders.

9 times out of 10 these new hosts that make excuses early on are just duplicates of hosts who started and failed here and/or were banned here for the exact same reasons. They also need to fix the issue with people getting logged out automatically and uploading through WEB and FTP is failing.

I will give this host credit though, they aren't using XFileSharingPro script.

Did i say we dont have capital ? We have but many of user would like to get everything for free. We are not non-profit foundation. We banned 2 uploaders because they are cheating ( downloading own files 70 times from diffrent country in the same time ).We are not going to pay for fake downloads. I think you understand. If you dont like our webiste you dont have to upload to us. We are new (1 month) file hosting with our own script. I think its normal that we have some bugs and sometimes something is not working.
We are doing our best to provide you best solutions but we need some time.

That's strange, wonder why he would log into his own account to download the files and not just download them randomly from different IP's. Guess he's not that smart then.

OK well I'll await your announcement for when you got all the bugs and stuff worked out. Can't get anything uploaded since they keep failing. I'll check back in a few days.

WEB upload cuts off after so many % and FTP upload fully uploads but fails on the final 99% return then you just have to close it out.

Last edited:
Argentina Should be in Tier 2 or 3 :(

Everybody, dont register, when I was going to use remote upload, said this:
"YOU NEED TO BUY PREMIUM TO USE REMOTE UPLOAD"
So, its a shit Uploking man.

Last edited:
Yeah being forced to buy a premium to transfer your files from another host is for the birds. How else they expect to get any uploaders? Have everyone reupload their GB's of data all over again?

That stopped me dead in my tracks. Not paying anyone a penny to move my files over especially being only 1 month old and can't even see if I'm gonna earn or not.

???

so today i tried to download one of my links and got this??

im in the US

t8oML2d.png

Yeah being forced to buy a premium to transfer your files from another host is for the birds. How else they expect to get any uploaders? Have everyone reupload their GB's of data all over again?

That stopped me dead in my tracks. Not paying anyone a penny to move my files over especially being only 1 month old and can't even see if I'm gonna earn or not.
Look, i really think you dont like UploKing. You can upload on any other host...
Anyway we made a Premium remote beause our servers was overloaded. We are wroking to make it faster and more stable. if we find good solution we will make free remote.

==========
About limits and earnings. I will set higher limits for all countries (except Taiwan ) For all weekend. After weekend we will decide to keep limits.

For now limit file size for free users is 1gb! For all countries except Taiwan.

Last edited:
oki lets see if downloads increase

i tried to download my own file "Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.
Please buy PREMIUM to download file or come back later" .mx ip

Last edited:
Look, i really think you dont like UploKing. You can upload on any other host...
Anyway we made a Premium remote beause our servers was overloaded. We are wroking to make it faster and more stable. if we find good solution we will make free remote.

Don't get the wrong idea, I haven't been able to use your service enough to see whether I like it or not.

All uploads fail at 18% using WEB uploading and FTP uploading the files never complete. REMOTE of course out of the question cause I'm not paying for it. Uploaders keep getting logged out after a short period of time as well.

i tried to download my own file "Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.
Please buy PREMIUM to download file or come back later" .mx ip
Check one more time. I checked and everything is fine.

i tried again and after been waiting few seconds coz it seemed server s2 was overloaded i got the same Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended, i tried 2 files 560 mb and 270 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back