UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they just want your money, and manipulate uploader to upload their content, and forced downloader to buy the premuim account..very bad file hosting...stay away...

no easy to fill your captcha....maybe only very high intelligent alien form mars planet can fill it...bad file hosting... stay away...

you can't login, i can't register...

This file host pays its affiliates. I think right now it is already a great thing ...

The support work as he can, wait and see for there futur update.

But for register, login and upload i have no troubles.

So look at your side ..

Minimum is $20.
And about a limits. I think all of you liked filesonic. As you remamber they force downloaders to buy premium for files bigger then 400mb, but nobody complain. We have much higher limits and its still problem for you. We blocked TW traffic only. Most countries has really big limits.

Would you please tell something about the prices for Create Premium from earnings? Hopefully a bit cheaper than normal.

Regards
nikita06

filesonic removed that 400 limitation after seen that it didint let them to grow and later was optional for the uploaders to choose if they wanted that for their files as u know right now the top filehosts dont have such limitation uploaded and rapidgator

Would you please tell something about the prices for Create Premium from earnings?

+1. Is there any chance to add detailed statistics (dl/sales/ref) and maybe some nice graph? We want to know how sales goes ;)

Reg,
J.

filesonic removed that 400 limitation after seen that it didint let them to grow and later was optional for the uploaders to choose if they wanted that for their files as u know right now the top filehosts dont have such limitation uploaded and rapidgator
OK, so i will make bigger limits for weekend. We will see how is going.
Is the 1gb for free will be ok ?

Would you please tell something about the prices for Create Premium from earnings?

+1. Is there any chance to add detailed statistics (dl/sales/ref) and maybe some nice graph? We want to know how sales goes ;)
Premium costs $9.99.
We are working to make better stats but its not so easy.

yes thats oki and u can add that feature later too if the uploader wants to set their files to 400 mb or 1 gb in case they re in pps and want to get more sales, rapidgator and bitshare have that option :)

I cant login your site,after used password recovery still cant login your site.
My ftp use RDP can login.
please check it,thanks

everybody complaining about limitation. user can't able to download, captcha more difficult. We know filesonic limit free user download 400MB but user can download below 400MB from all over countries but in your case user can't able to download from some countries whether the size of file is 400Mb or bigger.
"I remember about filefactroy -- all slots are used by your country so come back again or go to premium"

Please think about this.

everybody complaining about limitation. user can't able to download, captcha more difficult. We know filesonic limit free user download 400MB but user can download below 400MB from all over countries but in your case user can't able to download from some countries whether the size of file is 400Mb or bigger.
"I remember about filefactroy -- all slots are used by your country so come back again or go to premium"
I know you want to earn. I and we would like to pay you even more, but problem is if we are unable to earn how u think we can pay you. We make a limit for Japan for example. They download more then USA + France + Poland together. How u think how many premium they bought ? 0! Without some limits we cant exist.

same here i can't login my acc
can u explain?

I cant login your site,after used password recovery still cant login your site.
My ftp use RDP can login.
please check it,thanks
Because you are banned for cheating. We dont want users like you. Bye!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back