UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Account alerady Uploadking

but I'm tired to try upload some files and say

43446368.png

Please fix this problem pfffffffffffffff :139::139:

I generated and my accounts become premium. A must have feature implemented. But you have to give some discount for your uploaders when they upgrade their account via earned money.

Now Implement Multiple file select and delete option, An option Copy Link When we click Right mouse button on link. Extend login and logout timeout atleast for 6 hours.

Please do this for security reason. User Login And Password are same for FTP. You should allow to choose a different password for FTP because most of user use RDP and RDP service provider are now a days steal Uploaders account and password.

I generated and my accounts become premium. A must have feature implemented. But you have to give some discount for your uploaders when they upgrade their account via earned money.

Now Implement Multiple file select and delete option, An option Copy Link When we click Right mouse button on link. Extend login and logout timeout atleast for 6 hours.

Please do this for security reason. User Login And Password are same for FTP. You should allow to choose a different password for FTP because most of user use RDP and RDP service provider are now a days steal Uploaders account and password.
Thanks for nice ideas. We will try to make it. Tomorrow we will setup direct ftp so i will ask our server admin to make this password option. Delete option will be also tomorrow i think.

Also please explain a bit more about how your remote upload system works. It says you need to become premium but no information given about what your remote upload system supports in order to give an uploader an incentive to possibly upgrade to premium.

Is is remote upload to preset file hosts? Does it have options to allow the input of any file host?

After further testing, it is definitely a time out issue why people keep having to log in. After a certain amount of time passes whether uploading or not people are automatically being logged out.

Last edited:
Uploking thx for one more payment,you kept your promise by paying within 7 working days, I am very very eager to upload more and more content , but these problems are affecting you as well as uploaders, bcoz of this I am currently using other host and frankly I am earning well, please solve these problems immediately or else you can't survive

Last edited:
the captcha is a bit weird yes but what bother me is the limitation, uploking u should remove the tier D noone from there can download anyways, i tried to download my own files and i couldnt coz the limitation.

upload king will download so users do not ever, I tried to download from different ip but always says this

Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.
Please buy PREMIUM to download file or come back later

so you feel forced to do the premium and not ever will download from your file hosting and sincerely, in forums and sites place where many users complain ...

HOW MANY SIZES the maximum file can download a free user?

I tried to download from italy, france and germany but nothing tells me the same thing, I put on Italian sites if users can not download from free I have to register and use this Filehosting useless, because in this way the user sis entity forced to make the premium membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back