UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact Us page doesn't work! Captcha is wrong any time.

I have generated new premium voucher for 30 days. But it happen to be already activated and the expire date of my account didnt changed. So please check it and repair!

Login name: rudometov

I try 3 days and barely reach 6$ while other host I earns over 6$ a day. The stat seems so wrong, I've just deleted all my files. Goodbye uploadstation

Maybe UploadStation shaving downloads like crazy...

Both fileserve and uploadstation shave/steal downloads, btw they're owned by the same company. Hopefully they get their act together.
yep..I notice this as well. something wrong with the stats, earning drops day by day while with other filehost is increasing.

same situation with Fileserve, earning decrease...possible shaving is there. I guess need to review again whether to use this host.:|

Uploadstation file manager slow? Naaaah!

If you can withstand Fileserve's file manager, Uploadstation's file manager is considered lightning speed!!

yep..I notice this as well. something wrong with the stats, earning drops day by day while with other filehost is increasing.

same situation with Fileserve, earning decrease...possible shaving is there. I guess need to review again whether to use this host.:|

Actually, if you noticed Fileserve's download count is way off. However, it could be delayed for many hours if not days. It's definitely not what the fine print says: "Download counts may not include downloads from last hour".

Well i asked the filesonic guys why they are blocking UPST. here is their answer:
  • Hello,
    We are not blocking remote uploads. Some hosts, such as fileserve, uploadstation and oron are blocking or limiting the number of remote uploads permitted from US.
    Thank you,
    FileSonic Helpdesk

Now what's your take?

Hi UploadStation
plz help me,I have a payment in 24/5 wasn't pay.
th_1051798.jpg
usnotpay.jpg

Check it for me :(
my acc: kumkum89
thank you so much
Hi kumkum89, the payment will be released soon
site fail, problems accessing the page and is counted as half of the necessary downloads, promotion is an advantage rather than a drawback.
Please solve the problems.
Not only file manager. The web page itself is slow and sometimes even fail to load!
There maybe a very short period of download because we have some update for UPST, I will check with tech and see if any improvement we can do.
Uploadstation I have emailed you.. Please check.
upgraded.
Contact Us page doesn't work! Captcha is wrong any time.
I have generated new premium voucher for 30 days. But it happen to be already activated and the expire date of my account didnt changed. So please check it and repair!
Login name: rudometov
I tested with the Captcha and that is fine, you can refresh your browser or re-generate the Captcha.
I see your redeem voucher, will check this out for you.

Received, the password sent to you.

Well i asked the filesonic guys why they are blocking UPST. here is their answer:
Now what's your take?
Remote files to UPST is an advantage for us, of course we will try to do anything to support remote upload to UPST. So let see when does filesonic unblock UPST, then you will be able to remote files to UPST.

I can not connected to FTP!! Critical error
Command: PASS *********
Answer: 530 Login incorrect.
Please try to re-generate the FTP password, and use FileZilla.

Last edited:
please cancled my last ask for payment
because not me how asked payment
and please this not my email aa93552@gmail.com
some one pirate me

---

i send to you message ;; please dont send payment to me this week

hi my account are disabled? Why? my account names are geompac(Premium) and geompac2. Why my accounts are disabled? Why dont you send any mail for me? Please my accounts activited again....

Hi I requested payment since Thursday 30-06-2011 And today I get this on my account which is its meaning my user is Dragonslayer
skZUS.jpg

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back