UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why uploadstation disable my account ?
my account : likejav
u don't want i upload and earn money ?
i uploaded > 15.000 file , and my account is premium , why disbale my account ?
my site > 10.000 visit/day , u can check my site in my account , i only post my site , why disable my account ?
Hey why disable my account ?
My account : congtu89
Hi, likeop & hung712, we DO NOT allow any fraudulent behavior and abuse of our affiliate program. We found that you have been referring yourself and tried to cheat UPST. That is the reason why your account have been blocked.

My account is locked too.
What the happened in here?
More file in account >16k files.
But all files is live not die.
What the hell in here? I dont think UploadStation kidding me.
Can I know what is your username in UPST?

Did anyone get paid today (webmoney) ??? .. I requested on wednesday :(
same problem :(
my webmoney keeps silence
i haven't received payment via webmoney too. I think next week i will click payout everyday :))

The money is transferring to our WMZ account right now, all WMZ users will be paid after the money is transferred. I am sorry about that. Some users with WMZ have been paid on last Friday, and the rest we be paid in these 2 days. Again, I am sorry about the delay.

Im sure this has been asked/answered many times but i went through about 20 pages and couldn't find any info. i assumed that if you request on friday and payouts are appoved on weekends then you probably get your money on tuesday? is payouts request a week behind? if not then what the best time to request payout? and how long from then will i receive payout?
thanks and sorry for a possible repeated question but im sorta confuse...anyone can answer this..
Hi, we approval all payments on Thu and paid on Fri normally. The best day to request payment will be on Wed.

The money is transferring to our WMZ account right now, all WMZ users will be paid after the money is transferred. I am sorry about that. Some users with WMZ have been paid on last Friday, and the rest we be paid in these 2 days. Again, I am sorry about the delay.
If so, please leave an announcement in website. zzz.

what about the almost frozen statistic/downloads number ?
you see it's not only me who having the same situation.

i was have a big trust on you, but after seeing the statistic is acting weird (so many hours it's frozen and when it's a life it's only add 0.02 cents on my earning,
i am sorry, but i begin to have a doubt about you.

Hello ! Today I`ve started working with Uploadstation , but I`m confused about the download\earnings statistic . The statistic does Not changes at all ! Is it live statistic or not ?

uploadstation , don't talk it with me because i don't ref by my self , my refferal earn much money so u want block my account ? , u can check IP login from my refferal and me , if u don't want me earn money and upload to uploadstation please talk with me , and delete all link in my account

I don't cheat. My friend go to my home and he log in his account.
This is my blog:
Code:
http://nicepics.softarchive.net/
http://www.downarchive.com/user/oneagain/news/
And this is blog of my friend.
Code:
http://markivn.softarchive.net/
http://www.downarchive.com/user/vuvuzela/news/
You can check link in blog. This is two personal not one

What's the max download speed for free users? I'm only getting 100+ Kb/s on a Softlayer network.

average as free DL getting 220 to 260kb/s sometimes little more or less

Hello ! Today I`ve started working with Uploadstation , but I`m confused about the download\earnings statistic . The statistic does Not changes at all ! Is it live statistic or not ?

Live statistic like fileserve :)

like fileserve stats update from 20 to 40 mins normally

is it just me or they don't count the downloads
i'm using Uploadstation since month and wupload since 15 days
both mirrors in everytopic i make
from 2 days i'm making 2 in wupload and just 0.50 in uploadstation

in another way , its impossible that stats are true .

uploadstation , please check ip before banned account , i don't ref by my self , u can check ip login to account , please show ref by my self for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back