UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not received payment.
Request 6/05/11
I think you have missed the approval last week, please wait for the next approbal date this Friday.
Due to some unknown reason, I can't access uploadstation.com. Is anybody facing the same problem?
Please contact our CS and let them know more details.
i just tried uploadstation just today,
imho, it's looks like as same as fileserve
same 500gb disk space, same file manager, etc...
files uploaded via ftp taking too much time to appear on file manager (it's same cases in fileseve)
i hope you will not getting much error/faulty on statistic, hdd space, etc.. just like they did
the last is, it's seems that ftp upload speed is capped to 30mb/s, it would be good to push at minimum of 100mb/s just like filesonic did.
More and more upload servers will be added, the upload speed will be faster.
plz tell me the file size limit of download for free user????
There is no file size limit for our Free user to download

After almost two weeks, remote upload from MegaShares to FileServe is still not working and I still haven't got any reply from the UploadStation contact center about this problem (sent them two questions almost two weeks ago and still not a single reply).

I am glad to see their representative here posting, but unfortunately, nothing has been done to solve that problem which is really big issue except or to reply users of their service that try to contact them via support center, except hearing so many promises about getting new server and increasing speeds - what is the point of promising increasing speeds of transfer when the basic thing is not working at all?

Fix remote upload completely and then think about improvements - everything was working great and with amazing speed two weeks ago and then at one point all stopped immediately and still hasn't been fixed.

I am sure that many more members will use your service if you fix that serious problem and reply to users questions asked at your support center - more satisfied users uploading (remote/FTP/regular upload) -> more members downloading and purchasing premiums = more money for UploadStation and rewords for users. It's really simple and good for everyone, but you need to fix those serious problems as soon as possible for members to trust you and use your service.

Hope that we will not have to wait too long for this serious issue to be fixed (I am sure that many more members are waiting to purchase premium when this is fixed and trust restored, same as myself).

After almost two weeks, remote upload from MegaShares to FileServe is still not working and I still haven't got any reply from the UploadStation contact center about this problem .........
Hi peterosanos, we have been improving UPST everyday, and the uploading issue is 1st priority for us. But adding a new host is not a easy task, any changes from other hosting will make our remote upload fail.
Even that is hard, we are trying our best to provide more hosting for you.

I wanna know why always failed to upload,
a file maybe have to be uploaded few times only can success.
Any more details?
Srr but i can't use FTp upload ! please check !
I have checked with our FTP servers, and upload thr FTP, everything is fine. Please try to upload with FileZilla, that is a FTP software we recommend.
payments r today ?
Should be today, but the payment may make on next Monday due to internal maintainance. We will send out the news on UPST soon. We apologize for the delay.

Dear Uploadstation users,

In the unfortunate event of some complications with payments, we have delayed payments for Alertpay & Webmoney users until Monday afternoon.

Paypal users have been paid.

Best regards,
Uploadstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back