UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please address my problem Its been a terrible week

I bought me and My Son a premium we decided to make uploadstation a all mandatory forum meaning they must buy and post only uploadstation. We were very excited But something isn't right here? After a whole weeek of trying to Upload a single file or remotes I have a total of 25 files. The files always stop during upload and the remotes never work. the very first day we got a few to work now I can not even get a single upload and I have made a big .17 cents after buying a 1 month premium for my son and a 3 month for me. Are we not important enough to talk too. we made a serious Business decision. Please advise me what to do and do you give back plans of making us a associate? This could be big for us both another forum did it with oron and they have well over 40,000 members using oron I just dont get it,If i had someone using my product and was going to do this for me I would break my neck to call them on the phone even if I had to. Now the big weekend is here all 4 of our forums have no uploadstation files.But we are loyal and still have the advertising banners up. If you cant take care of us please let us know and maybe give a refund. Now I sit here with nothing to do for the weekend or must go with another hoster Please communicate here with us. Do you give refunds or vouchers for all the down time we have experienced

Please address my problem Its been a terrible week

My uploads Stop every time and I cant upload anything I bought 2 premiums and am excited about getting going
69% ( 93.7 MB of 127.1 MB )
3 minutes remaining

this is what i get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back