UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get payed on Alertpay what's wrong ??
USERNAME : mouadh1401
We will fix the space issue and resend the money to you.
UPLOADSTATION I have a big problem.. Look at my statistics. Something strange is happening in the last 2 days.. I made each day more than 2$ but in the last 2 days my earning drops to 0,90$ Why is that happen? My downloads are same in all days. YOU DON"T COUNT ALL DOWNLOADS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS.
I have checked with tech, and also the total earning for all users, everyone’s earning is increasing, so there would be no problem for our counting system. Please kindly check if your files or URLs have been deleted where you usually make post.
The files cannot be remote uploaded from duckload to your server
Please check
Thanks for notice, we will fix this issue.
waiting my payment? WMZ.
We are toping up our WMZ account, will be done in these days, then we will send payout to our WMZ users.

hello uploadstation, i request payout forum 2 weeks ago, but i don't get my money in webmoney.
please check .my acc is devilkiss12
thanks

uploadstation @
i have space between the "a" and the "i" in "gmail"?
i get payment or no

my username: titousekr

if you fixed this problem
cancel my asked for payment

Dear Uploadstation users,

All payments for Paypal, Webmoney and Alertpay will be going out earlier than our official payment date (Friday) on the 21st of April due to the Easter Holiday.

Best regards,
Uploadstation
I see this in uploadstation.Should I request the payout today?

@uploadstation

Please kindly fixup the remote upload function w/duckload as my collections mainly located at there, and one more thing, my ftp upload speed@uploadstation is much slower than the other like duckload and filesonic, therefore remote upload is my only way to work on this plan

Please solve the issue asap

Millions thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back