UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, uploadstation
since you told that you count different file downloads from same free user (same IP), i did a test by uploading 2 files and gave to another person and told him to download with same ip.
since i have'nt used my account much i can infer individual stat correctly even though in filemanager the download counter is disabled.
the result i got is only first download is counted and rest is ignored, i did this again to another person and so on, but every time only 1 download is counted.
waiting for your response
thanks.
Hi dkp, does your friend download with Premium? We counts download when the file is completely downloaded.
Omg people are you dumb? First payment hasnt been done yet, will be done on Saturday/Sunday.
I hope... you wont be scam UploadStation.
Btw - remote upload is working now but horribly slow. PLEASE improve it.
Hi, a lot of servers are coming right now, the speed should be much better next week, I am apologize for the slow speed right now. Also We have already paid our affiliates using Paypal, we will pay Webmoney and AlertPay early next week.

Have a nice weekend :P

Uploadstation is one annoying website to login to when using an iPhone! We have to re-enter the userid and password several times a day. I hope they can support iPhones better!

Uploadstation is one annoying website to login to when using an iPhone! We have to re-enter the userid and password several times a day. I hope they can support iPhones better!

It's good mate. You will understand it if somebody gets to your account. It prevents other IP from logging.

Hi dkp, does your friend download with Premium? We counts download when the file is completely downloaded.

Hi uploadstation, that person doesn't have any premium account and he completely downloaded those 2 files, i have repeated this test to several others still getting only 1 downloads in statistics page.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back