UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UploadStation banned my account

F.u.c.K You

fileserve = uploadstation = filejungle

C.o.c.k Suckers

Welcome back LetitBit + Shareflare + Vip-File + TurboBit ! USA can suck Russia's balls.

Last edited:
my account also disable.I know fileserve filejungle and uploadstation opreated by one man.who name is ricky?I lose my above 200$ in both hosts

Can you su k my penis ricky without any charge.or send me your sexy s i s

Please ban all filehosts from WJ who just shutdown without informing about this. I do appreciate willy, who is really professional to notify and pay the last amounts.

Please ban all filehosts from WJ who just shutdown without informing about this. I do appreciate willy, who is really professional to notify and pay the last amounts.

Obviously "Willy" paid in a very different situation when FBI wasn't after him... And since everyone knew he was related to Filesonic, he had no choice but pay this last payment otherwise no one would trust Filesonic anymore and upload there.... So no need to make a hero out of a monkey character.... Apart from feeling obliged for that reason, no filehost is obliged to pay anything, since no one can sue them for not being paid comission for illegal uploads as this is illegal itself.

is users randomly disable
i don;t think i share any "popular" movies/music/us tvshow
just some unpopular chinese tv shows, and i got my premium account disable?
maybe i have close to 10000 files store?
(i think as long as you have all lots of files store it is disable, cause my fj and fs still alive but with very few files (less than 1000) on both account).

Fucking Ricky, Greg running like rats and Not paying last earnings!... I will send proofs of your payments (without my name obviously) to the FBI... i have screen captures of all the payments... I hope you end in jail for being a fucking coward scammer!

Doomsday is comming. Close also this thread, because tomorrow uploadstation will ban all the uploaders (also if you have uploaded your personal files).

Fileserve, Uploadstation, Filejungle own by Ricky. Fucking you, Disable not reason. Same like Hotfile. Lost alot of backup file. Admin, please ban him

Fucking Ricky, Greg running like rats and Not paying last earnings!... I will send proofs of your payments (without my name obviously) to the FBI... i have screen captures of all the payments... I hope you end in jail for being a fucking coward scammer!

And the fbi will send you to the jail hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back