UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check my acc!
user: Xfiles

up12.jpg

I Guess there is some problem with statistic updates .... My Stats are Showing very low ... for Yesterday
@Matrix4u: Alright now?

Uploadstation: i am using a common password at ur site. i think this give u 'proof' to say that i referred myself? this is fucking funny!
@akibaba: No, common password is not the factor for checking the cheating activities.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I never have upline nor any downline. I signed up independently and working independently !

Your anti-fraud system give you false information!

@akibaba: so who is KarmuSz?

----------------------
@elkape22, @littlegirl2011
All of your payments have been approved.

@link4ucn, @3xhd
We are revising our rules (and waiting for a new system) for checking cheating activities, so your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@Matrix4u: Premium users' files will never be deleted no matter how long their accounts haven't been accessed. For free registered user, we will keep their files on our server for up to 30 days after the last download.

@ruacononline1989: Referee (ftpprovn) and referral (ngannhi) are the same person.

@punk69: PM me your username for further checking, thanks.

@nmrs: We would remove your file(s) if we have received complaint of copyright infringement by copyright holders or other authority.

@JoselitoMix: Are you confirmed to remove all of your referrals? Once you confirmed, we will removed all of your referrals.

@starvh: We are discussing, will get back to you later.

@Xfiles:
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@akibaba: so who is KarmuSz?

----------------------

We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings - You (xpiderx) referred yourself (KarmuSz) and thus we rejected that payment request. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

i have the same question , wtf is KarmuSz.?? sorry for the lenguaje.

how is the DMCA here Guys ?

They remove files faster than anybody else. Youc an forget about this file host if longevity of your files is priority. Many people use US as "early warning system" for their sites. Since US mirror will be the first one to get deleted, you can implement a system to immediately trigger new copies of the files at other host once US goes down. That way you will always have working links (at other hosts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back