UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, looking at your screenshot gives more proof that US dont just go terminating account with big loads of money in it then,

are you sure you never download using same account at different places (ip)? T at home, school , office ?

are you sure that you don't keep your account information inside your VPS? RDP? or any other uploading services? --> this is what happened to me when using rapidleech and my Megaupload account got used by someone else (the admin) and hence terminated.

and finally, are you sure you have never referred to yourself?

:D

my ip is dynamic , i use more than one computer as most of the people (home, office), i use rapidleech but i don't up using the plug ins, i just copyng the links and pasted to remote services of uploadstation. i never referred my self . it dosen't make sense to me that thing.

Last edited:
UPLOADSTATION stayed for 17 minutes and DOES NOT REPLY
to the topics

7:16 AM
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/2deeeacf4b.jpg[/SLIDE]

7:25 AM
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/16b930f9c9.jpg[/SLIDE]

7:33 AM- LEFT THE ROOM
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/8127dfd393.jpg[/SLIDE]

SCAm does not mean BAN ACCOUNTS and NOT PAY only
SCAM means RUDE ACTIONS and IGNORE MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS at the same time

Last edited:
my ip is dynamic , i use more than one computer as most of the people (home, office), i use rapidleech but i don't up using the plug ins, i just copyng the links and pasted to remote services of uploadstation. i never referred my self . it dosen't make sense to me that thing.

if you dont do self referrals, and dont put any login info on your rapidleech, then most probably you were downloading from different IP "at the same time" , really it doesnt matter if you have dynamic IP as long as you only download using the same IP at a time.

UPLOADSTATION stayed for 17 minutes and DOES NOT REPLY
to the topics

SCAm does not mean BAN ACCOUNTS and NOT PAY only
SCAM means RUDE ACTIONS and IGNORE MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS at the same time

dj my man,
did you actually read their TOS about members' rights? what about member's obligation too? :sun:

you are being rude to most of the filehost although I do think some of them do deserve it, does that mean you're also scamming those filehosts? lol =)

US have the rights to actually keep quiet (discreet) regarding termination of memberships (its on their TOS btw) but they with good intention disclose it to the moderator of this forum and I found that a good thing.

come to think about it, all scamming host would probably already run away right now and not explaining the facts to moderators right?

the moderator has stated, with some evidence: Uploadstation is not SCAM

so, since the moderator already state that, lets keep this thread clean, I do believe many people still need their customer service. they are also human beings, so, reading too much posts saying SCAM is probably too much to handle.

Last edited:
Just recieved the following from US customer service:

We apologize for the slight delay of reviewing and approving your payouts. To ensure safety, fair and honest business to all, we are running a scan for all affiliate account including payment account and earnings detail. Once your account is cleared, you will have your payment paid within the coming week.

Hope that next week us may bring me good news.

cilembu, I know rules, but EVERY HOST same rules (let me compare them if you want)
it depends on PERSONALITY OF ADMIN or admins. The most rude one is BITSHARE admin
(nobody can beat its brutality)

Happy New Year! I am trying my best to answer your guys' questions asap.

@Matrix4u: PM me the link you would like to remote upload for checking, thanks.

@huyetnhoc, @3xhd
PM me your username for checking and if you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account. Thank you for your understanding.

@madmadman, @excnn, @BlackMoon, @littlegirl2011, @elkape22
We are revising our rules for checking cheating activites, so your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@theneo22, @xpiderx,
PM replied.

@Gonzo1136: If you signed up independently and never disclosed your referral link, you will not have referral suddenly.
@davdoff: You (abc78916) referred yourself (davdoff).
Please refer to my previous post #3036
For no referral username
For user who can not see referral's username because we have already removed.

@xuploaderz: If you confirm that, we can help you to remove all of your referrals.

@olimiya: You (colorfulpower) referred yourself (bossting).
@supremacy: You (supremacy) referred yourself (teomancakir).

@akibaba: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.
@FoXr0x: I have never received your PM. We have found that you (FoXr0x) referred yourself (kageki) and thus we rejected that paymet request as a penalty.
Please refer to my previous post #3036
For the payment declined
Earnings system working fine. The payment has been declined but the account has not been banned: if they are not doing bad things again, the upcoming payment will also be approved and paid.

OK, djkelaj dude
if we're talking about personality, its a different matter mate :D you cant say scam cause somebody is rude/ignoring you right? unless maybe you actually paid them for not being rude to you and not ignoring you, lol

I might say "unprofessional" rather than scamming :D

Uploadstation: i am using a common password at ur site. i think this give u 'proof' to say that i referred myself? this is fucking funny!

UPLOADSTATION IS BIG SCAM!

CLOSE THREAD

Large claims require evidence.

Thank you.

if this is a HELP room, they have to reply ALL questions, I showed proof in previous page
they come to room and leave. And they ban accounts and no reply here to the members
that accounts are banned.

@akibaba: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I never have upline nor any downline. I signed up independently and working independently !

Your anti-fraud system give you false information!

I told moderators lots of time, UPLOADSTATION ignore/reject without showing
their evidences here, they only say " you are f**ing cheater".." you are liar"
....and ban you. May be its lEGAL but its not user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back