UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting and waiting
my username: ezpeer123 Regards.
4431255.png

guys.... i have a problem.

May i have 2 accounts in one computer.

The two account do not relate each other.

They are two independent account.

Am i allowed to have it?

I had to change my paypal account cos my email was hacked. I was worried about losing ULS account. Unluckily the day I changed is the day ULS send payment and I did not get paid. Please check this and send me again next time.

Thanks a lot

My account is .....uocngoai and I have contact through website.

Thanks uploadstation!! waiting my payment username: Daisyta :D Regards.

Have paid you on 18 Nov, enjoy :)

UploadStation, what are my chances to get payment on Friday? I'm clean and honest uploader...
I don't know what's going on.. I'm with you on 2011-04-03 and this is the reward for me? No payments?

Have paid you on 18 Nov, for your 14 Oct request, we are still checking on it, we highly appreciated for your patient. Thank you for your understanding.

API upload really slow

http://www.uploadstation.com/file/ZEbFXYd/uploadstation_rapidleech.zip
Updated script here.

Lately, I notice both Fileserve and Uploadstation have the same unique problem, something not happened before. With FTP upload, some connections will start at around 135 Kbps (17 KB/s) and cannot go any higher. Aborting that connection and restarting it sometimes the speed would return to its norm or around 150-200 KB/s- most of the time but not always!

No other filehosts have this problem, just Fileserve and Uploadstation.

Are you trying in peak hour?

Lately, I notice both Fileserve and Uploadstation have the same unique problem, something not happened before. With FTP upload, some connections will start at around 135 Kbps (17 KB/s) and cannot go any higher. Aborting that connection and restarting it sometimes the speed would return to its norm or around 150-200 KB/s- most of the time but not always!

No other filehosts have this problem, just Fileserve and Uploadstation.

Same here.

Uploading with zoom, some files will have SLOW upload, restarting upload will get normal speed. It happen all day, not only on peak hours.

Thanks for the payment sr uploadstation!! Regards.

Enjoy :)

guys.... i have a problem.

May i have 2 accounts in one computer.

The two account do not relate each other.

They are two independent account.

Am i allowed to have it?

Yes, please make sure it is independent.

I had to change my paypal account cos my email was hacked. I was worried about losing ULS account. Unluckily the day I changed is the day ULS send payment and I did not get paid. Please check this and send me again next time.

Thanks a lot

My account is .....uocngoai and I have contact through website.

Sorry can't search your username, kindly contact our CS team for further assistant if you need :)

help me please

check my pm

Please contact our CS team for help. Thank you. They have the right to change your info.

is it possible to make the number of link per page higher? current highest is 300, maybe 500?

Thanks your suggestion, will see if we can make this. :)

Are you trying in peak hour?

Same here.

Uploading with zoom, some files will have SLOW upload, restarting upload will get normal speed. It happen all day, not only on peak hours.

Yup! It definitely has nothing to do with peak hours. It happens anytime of the day and it's becoming more common. You cannot leave the FTP uploading unattended. I tried to let it be slow without interfering, eventually and several hours later it will time out, which means you need to restart the transfer again.

Filesonic blocked our IP, thanks.

@ ryand If you are using zoom, you will experience limited speed, that is zoom issue, please contact their support, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back