UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be damn if Uploadstation is working on their file manager bug fixes / improvements. It's about time too...6 months since the day we requested them.

f0ef819cd4.jpg

why????? now , i don't receive from u :(( plz payment

My use : hoaivn . please check :(

Your payment has been approved, please wait until the mass payment date, which is coming Friday, 28 October. Thank you. :)

i have a query
do i have to click on payout after reaching $20 or is it automatic like i have to reach $20 by some date and i get payout by tuesday etc?can any one tell me
thanks

You have to click the payout button. Thanks! :)

You have to click Payout.

Problem with File Manager?

It takes time to run the script if your account got a lot of files. By the way, we are going to launch advanced manager in coming week. :)

Payment ??? Status ??? ULS
6Z8ip.png

user : chuhiueptu
:(

Please wait until the mass payment date, which is Friday 28 October. Thank you. :)

Yes, File Manager is losing / hiding / missing files

Since your account have over 100k files, it takes time to run the script. Please be patient.

username : vincentfkc

payment approved on
2011-10-18
but I havent got paid until today

thanx

Please wait until the mass payment date, which is Friday 28 October. Thank you. :)

thank u so much, u can check my account: weedsmoker. my account was approved last week. but i can't receive money :facepalm:

Uploadstation is not scam. Just be patient for a few days.
I received a payment 2-3 days ago.

Thanks your kind word, TimeMachine :)

All files in the file manager disappear. Please fix this problem.

I just go into your account and no missing files?

I'll be damn if Uploadstation is working on their file manager bug fixes / improvements. It's about time too...6 months since the day we requested them.

I am okay when I go into your account? Since you have over 100k files, please be patient. By the way, we are going to launch an advanced manager in next week. :)

Hi send my payment please my user name sameerlove007 thanks

You just request on this week, please wait for approval, if it turns to approved icon, you will get paid in coming mass payment circle. Thank you. :)

f0ef819cd4.jpg

why????? now , i don't receive from u :(( plz payment

Last edited:
i have clicked on payout button today,so when will i get paid since i dont know the payment days etc

Mass payment date is Friday, thank you.

Could you check my account? I pressed payout on 22/10.:facepalm:
My username: kisskiec :)
a2c3f26d0f.png

Thanks!

You should get paid on next Friday, 4 Nov. Thank you.

I meant I can't see any file in the file manager.
When I get into a folder, the folder information shows it contains some files, but no file can be seen.
4086981.jpg

However, when using search, they will appear.
4086991.jpg

It is very inconvenient. Please help.

Does it happen on every browser? I am okay using Chrome 14.0.835.202 m.
Btw, will pass your case to tech team, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Pending FTP Files is piling up. Please solve this ASAP.

How many files you put? May I have your username to check? Thank you.

I pressed payout on 19/10 put nothing

Since you changed your payment account, we need some time to check, you should get paid in next Friday. Thank you.

Could you check my account? I pressed payout on 23/10.
My username: tyyahoo33

You should get paid on next Friday, 4 Nov. Thank you.

Hi, UploadStation

Maybe the rename function has a bug. If the new name contains the "+", after renaming the plus symbol will be converted to a space. Not a big trouble but it's annoying, hope you can notify your tech team to take a look.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back