Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why upload and download speed is still so slow? :S upload speed is like 8-10mb/s (it was 30mb/s till some weeks ago) download speed is like 2-3mb/s 1 out of 10 is reach the usual 30-40mb :(

Host has no idea why this is happening - We will add new servers this week and hope it will fix the problem.

why upload and download speed is still so slow? :S upload speed is like 8-10mb/s (it was 30mb/s till some weeks ago) download speed is like 2-3mb/s 1 out of 10 is reach the usual 30-40mb :(

Host has no idea why this is happening - We will add new servers this week and hope it will fix the problem.

same link if i pause and resume download multiple times i get 20~25mb/sec from 400~600kb/sec download speed

It is paid - So maybe you will be happy to post here so that people will see you are paid.

Thank you for the payment...RocketMan.. :fly:

20 days later he paid you.... lucky that you are member here and you can complain about, because if not, you will never see the money at all.

In the same situation that you must have a bunch affiliates that are not paid at all, the same of always reply that paid after receive emails or private message hahahah.

This scam host administrated by a scammer still not paid me 100 dollars from 22 FEB.

I come here for the pleasure of it, i do not need, want, anymore the money, but you are a scammer.

Last edited:
Hi Rocket man,
I start using your host as uploader, can you upgrade for my account ? It's Hazunm .
Thank you !

I will upgrade the account as soon as you start uploading and getting a couple downloads.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Rocket man,
I start using your host as uploader, can you upgrade for my account ? It's Hazunm .
Thank you !

I cannot reply to your PM because your INBOX is full.

Last edited:
BTC payment receive on time yesterday 25Mar. thanks.
although i will like to comment that my earning drop ~30% for the past 2 weeks, and the other host uploading.site PPD mode drop 90% so it is unsustainable for me, is it possible to close my uploading.site account and bring the outstanding payout to uploadrocket?

Last edited:
download speed is now normal for me, getting full speed with premium account

After weeks of monitoring the servers, the host finally found the issue and we fixed the speed problem - We are working to make it permanent :-)

Can the others of you that are following this thread please also check a download and report here if the problem is also fixed for you?

Thanks for your continued support over the last few months while we were working on this you guys.

This scam host still not paid me from 22 FEB till now

100 dollars this scam and liar administrator own me.

Beware he only paid to some of the affiliates, to the rest expect no payment and also the delete of the files.

HE IS A BIG SCAMMMER !!!!!!!!!

trojan-killer i don't know why uploadrocket did not you pay you, there must be some explanation. in case if you think this host scammer you should send PM to any moderator so MOD can check what is the problem. if host is scammer MOD will lock the thread. you keep saying same thing in every page in this thread which seems kind of spamming, may be you will get warning from moderator if you kept doing this.

FYI i got my first payment from uploadrocket in time.

http://www.wjunction.com/members/82133-trojan-killer.html

Can you extend my account, please, thanks

--------------------------------------------------

trojan-killer I've seen that in other forums where you put your links you write that uploadrocket scam, this is not ok from you... What we everybody else here fools and our word does not mean anything when we say that uploadrocket a fair pay? and then you attack all us because we write so.
Uploadrocket admin (hosting) is one of the few who is here seen active about three years and you're the first in three years with this problem, also I do not know what the problem is why only you did not get money obviously there is some reason, I agree with Gon in all...

Last edited:
Can you extend my account, please, thanks

--------------------------------------------------

trojan-killer I've seen that in other forums where you put your links you write that uploadrocket scam, this is not ok from you... What we everybody else here fools and our word does not mean anything when we say that uploadrocket a fair pay? and then you attack all us because we write so.
Uploadrocket admin (hosting) is one of the few who is here seen active about three years and you're the first in three years with this problem, also I do not know what the problem is why only you did not get money obviously there is some reason, I agree with Gon in all...

Upgrade is done.

Thanks for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back