Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scam host still not paid me 100 dollars he own me.

This liar is deleting files and after tell users that does not paid them because they have no files.

In my case he does not paid because have turn in a scam host !

Is rates now are worst that even hold sites with 4 5 bux max rates.

Paid the money you stole to the affiliates, you nothing that a liar and a scammer !

v4ur13.jpg

This liar is deleting files and after tell users that does not paid them because they have no files.

Paid the money you stole to the affiliates, you nothing that a liar and a scammer !

v4ur13.jpg

waiting your today's statement ;)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by madness
how can I pay for premieum account with my balance ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]There is an option in your account or I can do it for you if you give me your ID.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]But if you are an uploader with us then I will also give you a free premium.[/FONT]

I didn't see any option for this but anyway, yes I'm an uploader since long time here is my username : museaddict

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]There is an option in your account or I can do it for you if you give me your ID.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]But if you are an uploader with us then I will also give you a free premium.[/FONT]

I didn't see any option for this but anyway, yes I'm an uploader since long time here is my username : museaddict

Free upgrade is done.

I don't think they pay anymore..

OF COURSE WE PAY!

LOTS OF PAYMENTS ALREADY GONE OUT TODAY!

What is your userid?

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by madness

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]There is an option in your account or I can do it for you if you give me your ID.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Free upgrade is done.[/FONT]

thank you sir

how can I pay for premieum account with my balance ?

There is an option in your account or I can do it for you if you give me your ID.

But if you are an uploader with us then I will also give you a free premium.

Uploader got free premium? Can i hv a free premium too? my username is neexy for both uploadrocket & uplading.site :))

Last edited:

waiting your today's statement ;)

The same of every day......

A scammer owner, of a scam host, that scam me 100 dollars.

Maybe next time i will use more the imagination, but the fact is that this host is to cheap to get anything better

download speed still not normal. i get less than 800~500kb/sec with premium account. sometimes randomly some file gives me 20~25mb/sec download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back