Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP has fixed the problem.

Sorry about that.

Unfortunately nothing was resolved, all the same..it does not matter, I trust that it will be resolved soon

pWyR.png

Looks like only 2 channels open - So I assume you are not pemium - Give me your ID and I will upgrade you if you are an active uploader.

This guy is a liar and the host a "SCAM"!!! BEWARE that he only paid to some of the affiliates, he own me more that 100 dollars in the 2 host he have here on wjunction advertising.

He will not paid you if any of you start bla bla with him, so be a good, very good, better than good, be a complete dumb wannabe and maybe with some lucky he will paid you.

By the way, with the money you own me maybe you can buy some "FOOD" to or kids.

Well I had similar experience as some other members here. All of my files deleted and last payment not paid. Don't really care that much, it is not a big amount but just a heads up to other uploaders considering using them. Maybe you should consider some other hosts. This one is certainly not big on fair play.

Guys dont be angry with people here who says they didnt get paid
i also saw many people at big forums who says uploadrocket doesnt pay
i think this company pays to some people and
doesnt pay to others
like 70% pays
30% doesnt pay

be aware

Not surprise at all with more people be scamming by this host.

This host owner is nothing that a liar and now a days do nothing more that scam the users.

BEWARE that he only paid to some of the affiliates, the ones that have lots download, the rest will delete the files or not even paid.

Soon or later he will run way or because he still not banned here on wjunction will keep in scamming the users.

100 dollars he have scam me with no reason at all, there is much more host with better rates, do not trust a host that scam the affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back