Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Extende my premium account please.

NUGGETS11

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks[/FONT]

Last edited:
delay on payments even to old users ? i got no payment in any of the 2 host, appreciate that you take a look on it.

On THIS thread you "Appreciate that I take a look" - On my other thread you attack me and my reputation!

I am looking into the matter!

My payment still not done, at this point this is already a serious matter, some of the affiliate users have be paid and others not.

Analyzing the reply you do to my questions, it looks that even that you finish with "i am looking to the matter" there is something else behind all this.

My request is day 22, payments page say "Payments each Saturday (For requests made by Thursday)", based on this i should have be pay 3 days ago.

It looks that i cant have opinion or even disagree with the changes that have be made special in the other host, i have not come to this one complain.

Also it looks that you forgot that you have edit or reply in the other host topic, i do not gonna put here what have be edit, but, i #readit.

You cant expect that from 2 $ per 1000 DL "average" to 25 cents per 1000 DL be anything reasonable that affiliate users can stand.

You also are accusing me of "attack me and my reputation" but you complete forgot that i already defend or reputation in here http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/191358-219.html#post2163791

Also remind you that i have from 27th Feb 2015 till now reply in the topics of the 2 host telling you that you have always pay on time.

At this point, i got it that we affiliate users cant by any way have different opinion and less we can express them, we have to "shut the fuck up" and eat it like a donut.

Well, i am not like that, i know at last to "THINK", and is better die for what we believe, that on silence.

Last edited:
On THIS thread you "Appreciate that I take a look" - On my other thread you attack me and my reputation!

I am looking into the matter!

My payment still not done, at this point this is already a serious matter, some of the affiliate users have be paid and others not.

Analyzing the reply you do to my questions, it looks that even that you finish with "i am looking to the matter" there is something else behind all this.

My request is day 22, payments page say "Payments each Saturday (For requests made by Thursday)", based on this i should have be pay 3 days ago.

It looks that i cant have opinion or even disagree with the changes that have be made special in the other host, i have not come to this one complain.

Also it looks that you forgot that you have edit or reply in the other host topic, i do not gonna put here what have be edit, but, i #readit.

You cant expect that from 2 $ per 1000 DL "average" to 25 cents per 1000 DL be anything reasonable that affiliate users can stand.

You also are accusing me of "attack me and my reputation" but you complete forgot that i already defend or reputation in here http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/191358-219.html#post2163791

Also remind you that i have from 27th Feb 2015 till now reply in the topics of the 2 host telling you that you have always pay on time.

At this point, i got it that we affiliate users cant by any way have different opinion and less we can express them, we have to "shut the fuck up" and eat it like a donut.

Well, i am not like that, i know at last to "THINK", and is better die for what we believe, that on silence.

Many thanks for your input.

Many thanks for your input.

Input ?

No, is not about any input, is about my payment.

I wanna know why my payment have not be done, that is the only input that is required on this matter.

Till now you do nothing more that reply vague, yesterday you reply "I am looking into the matter!" how many more "DAYS" are need to look on that matter.

The fact is that there is no matter at all, you simple are not pay me.

Either you pay or you reply that do not pay so i can take further actions.

Hi guys....

Is there anybody that use France IP for using uploadrocket and uploading by FTP or by zoom uploader?

My FTP speed in FTp and zoom uploader decreases to 1MB/Sec and be fixed....I also change my VPS system from a France IP to another France IP but still got same problem....I test all of options and Im sure there is a problem between uploadrocket and uploading with France IP....I said this becuase I had no problem with another file host except these that I mentioned it....
Plz Is there anybody use France IP contact me...

No payment done till today 2 march, and no explanation why some of the affiliate users are not be pay.

v4ur13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back