Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i upload a file and place it in the created folder name 2134 and when i click public link , i got the generated link below

http://uploadrocket.net/users/b******/8644/2134

but when i click the public folder link , it do show the file that i had place on the folder but above the file , there a big word read File of user a box and 2 dot , and when i click the 2 dot , i was shown all my folder link , my question are , is it possible for you to make folder link which do not have user name on it , thanks for fast reply

Last edited:
i upload a file and place it in the created folder name 2134 and when i click public link , i got the generated link below

http://uploadrocket.net/users/b******/8644/2134

but when i click the public folder link , it do show the file that i had place on the folder but above the file , there a big word read File of user a box and 2 dot , and when i click the 2 dot , i was shown all my folder link , my question are , is it possible for you to make folder link which do not have user name on it , thanks for fast reply

OK, now I understand :-)

Sorry, if you make the files public then your username will appear - It is possible in the next release that maybe we will place the user number there but I cannot say for sure that we will do that.

Are you worried that somebody would want to hack your account or something if they see the username? Just user a strong password and set the 'security lock' on?

yes beside hack , file maybe more easier for competitor to delete , anyway folder link is still quite necessary if have megathread on forum , it will save lot of time to re edit post if file expire , btw , do you delete file with premium , if not then i can just post direct link on forum , thanks

yes beside hack , file maybe more easier for competitor to delete , anyway folder link is still quite necessary if have megathread on forum , it will save lot of time to re edit post if file expire , btw , do you delete file with premium , if not then i can just post direct link on forum , thanks

I give free premium to uploaders - And files are deleted after 28 days with no download - So as long as files are downloaded they can stay forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back