Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u said...u r goin to announce something... and u said u will give 10$ for the person u guess it right

i commented rather guessed

several days gone....

announcement ?? what happen ? who is the winner ?

u said...u r goin to announce something... and u said u will give 10$ for the person u guess it right

i commented rather guessed

several days gone....

announcement ?? what happen ? who is the winner ?

Nobody is the winner because I have not made the announcement - And also the offer was more of a JOKE than a serious competition.

Hopefully announcement will come soon - I am waiting for approval to make the announcement!

Hey! :)

I'm getting ~50MB/s (500mbits/second) via ftp which is amazing fast! Thanks!
Can you upgrade my account? Username is romcow
Also, is it possible to extend the 45 days inactivity of a file? Maybe a "Renew" file button to show I still want it there? An idea no other site has added ;) Would make you more unique!
Also, do you give email notice 7 days prior to a file being inactive and removed?

Hey! :)

I'm getting ~50MB/s (500mbits/second) via ftp which is amazing fast! Thanks!
Can you upgrade my account? Username is romcow
Also, is it possible to extend the 45 days inactivity of a file? Maybe a "Renew" file button to show I still want it there? An idea no other site has added ;) Would make you more unique!
Also, do you give email notice 7 days prior to a file being inactive and removed?

I will upgrade your account - No problem.

Sorry, we have the files set at 45 days because it works very well for us - We see no reason to keep files longer than this because it is just a waste of resources and nobody gains from this.

At the moment we do not send 'warnings' that a file will be deleted - With so many files it would be a huge burden on the mail system.

Looking forwards to working with you.

I will upgrade your account - No problem.

Sorry, we have the files set at 45 days because it works very well for us - We see no reason to keep files longer than this because it is just a waste of resources and nobody gains from this.

At the moment we do not send 'warnings' that a file will be deleted - With so many files it would be a huge burden on the mail system.

Looking forwards to working with you.

Thanks for the upgrade! And for prompt answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back