Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my other ip no create account show this error"Error: User with this login already exist!"
please help me

same problem help me

same problem not resolve "no work ftp"

Last edited:
my other ip no create account show this error"Error: User with this login already exist!"
please help me

same problem help me

same problem not resolve "no work ftp"

I am not sure that I understand the problem?

Is it that you are trying to create an account with the same email/userid and it already exists? What is your user ID please?

Or is it that FTP is not working? Can you send me the FTP log so that I can see more details of the error?

If anybody else is reading this can you please confirm if FTP is working for you guys?

multiple guess allowed ??

anyhow

my 2nd guess

may be u will start both (streaming and download) single new filehost with multi ip count with reasonable rates

:) :) :) :) :)

Of course multiple guesses are allowed - But only one answer will be given :dan:

multiple guess allowed ??

anyhow

my 2nd guess

may be u will start both (streaming and download) single new filehost with multi ip count with reasonable rates

:) :) :) :) :)
Good idea!

Also I wish you could lower the minimum requested to 10 for who we are Latinos, you take notice.

I have thought about this before - But to be honest it takes a lot more work to process the payments of $10 rather than for $20 - I understand that for different people $10 and $20 make a lot of difference - But for people that get a lot of downloads $20 comes pretty quick - So the advantage of keeping the payment to $20 outweighs the advantage of making it lower.

(Basically the advantage for me is that if I spend less time with smaller payments I can spend more time improving the site and adding new servers and stuff like that).

Last edited:
I have thought about this before - But to be honest it takes a lot more work to process the payments of $10 rather than for $20 - I understand that for different people $10 and $20 make a lot of difference - But for people that get a lot of downloads $20 comes pretty quick - So the advantage of keeping the payment to $20 outweighs the advantage of making it lower.

(Basically the advantage for me is that if I spend less time with smaller payments I can spend more time improving the site and adding new servers and stuff like that).

Ok I understand that and you think good, the problem is that if you increased the rate for Mexico and Argentina would be great !, I'm just starting to use your host, I hope soon to use it 100%.

@ RocketMan

pls check my PM....

waiting for positive reply...

My friend - You sent me a Skype message, you posted here and you sent a PM (With a 'read request') - I am a very reliable host and I respond as quickly as possible - But writting the same thing in three places is a little excessive. I PROMISE, I get back here as fast as I can - So please be patient.

With regard to your request - You mentioned you did not want to post it here - But to be honest I think it is relevant to post here because the answer is a concern to many people.

However, I will answer the question without being so specific since you did not seem to want to post here:

We are getting a lot of new users to our site each day and we have been running the program the way it is for more than 2 years - We made our rules to make it easier for us and to make it reliable for you - Our #1 goal is to keep our members happy - We have 100's and 100's of happy users - I hope you will be one of those happy uses - But at this point we are not changing the basic rules that have kept us going until now - Many hosts are closing these days - We intend to stay here to be reliable for you - This is the system that works for us and we welcome as many users as want to use our services.

I'd like to thank all of the users that have been with us for a long time and I also want to thank those of you wanting to work with us in the future.

User not looking for uploadrocket admins to increase earnings because now it is really good, maybe that's a few years and it happens to increase state prices... The uploadrocket man is honest and do not ask too much of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back