Uploadrar.com - 60% OF SALES & Rebills - PPD $20/1000 DLs

blackplanet

@citizen4

I'm in the same boat. It all started after their "fibre" downtime.
Sure, they do count DLs from Asia as always but when it comes to US/GB/ etc it's either "adblock" or "incomplete".
Cheating? I dare say yes, and how!

blackplanet

@Uploadrar.com
"Not completed" DLs are back.
Seriously, why don't you admit that you are faking the stats?

25% counted DLs on yesterday's files only.
Only 35 counted DL from US (out of 133).

Last edited:

J1NX

Seems like alot of hosts are doing this now. I have been using file hosts for 3-4 years now. My traffic is basically USA/UK so Tier 1 or Group A. Now the majority of my downloads are being counted as Tier 4 or Group D. Its pretty obvious when i been doing this for years.

blackplanet

It's even more obvious when you check the average $/DL ratio: ridiculously low for a host with relatively high PPD rates.

fable

My payment still pending since 2019-06-08 I sent my sources so many time and I talk to admin on the facebook 6 days ago Admin says;
"You will get paid soon" but I'm still waiting. Sorry my poor english.

fable

You were using bots to generate traffic it is against our policy
no I didn't do that, I sent my sources so many time you saying you will get payment soon, you are big liar

This is only 5 links I'cant reach warez.bb I have a lot of multiple link on the warez forums, you saying you will get banned but I didnt I think you earning on the my links but now I'm going to delete my files I can't work with scammers and you are not a muslim.

Edit: enjoy scammer

Uploadrar.com

no I didn't do that, I sent my sources so many time you saying you will get payment soon, you are big liar

This is only 5 links I'cant reach warez.bb I have a lot of multiple link on the warez forums, you saying you will get banned but I didnt I think you earning on the my links but now I'm going to delete my files I can't work with scammers and you are not a muslim.

Edit: enjoy scammer
All Guys Check the Date he created article 1st July but he requested payment in june isnt this rediculas when we asked
for sources he created article in july LOL

Uploadrar.com

We are not here to Pay fraudster we have our own Bussiness and own Policy and Security every user ( uploader ) must pay attention to our Policy then there will be no problem for them

REDHIM13

HI
You asked me to send you sources of traffic
I need your email to send you
Traffic sources
GOOGLE ANALITICS
MY USERNAME IS
JIRARD1

Uploadrar.com

HI
You asked me to send you sources of traffic
I need your email to send you
Traffic sources
GOOGLE ANALITICS
MY USERNAME IS
JIRARD1
thank you please send your traffic source via contact page on uploadrar.com and mention ur username so we can understand.

REDHIM13

thank you please send your traffic source via contact page on uploadrar.com and mention ur username so we can understand.
PLZ SEND ME HERE YOUR GMAIL FOR SEND YOU PDF SOURCE TRAFIC GOOGLE ANALYTIC
BECAUSE I SEND YOU IN THE SITE BUT YOU DON T REPOND ME

MY USERNIME : JIRARD1

Top Bottom