Status
Not open for further replies.

pervmann2000

A new to me host...just started using it as of yesterday...uploaded 4 files to it and got 720 DL's so it seems to be worldwide atm and they PPD and PPS upload speed yesterday average of 1.5MB a sec....download speed 3.8MB average...and they still use paypal...maybe you boy's might check it out...

29 comments
Same old host script, won't last, will shave and will scam, they all do.

same_old_circus_different_clowns_mug-p168768814868294087enw9p_400.jpg

Last edited:
A new to me host...just started using it as of yesterday...uploaded 4 files to it and got 720 DL's so it seems to be worldwide atm and they PPD and PPS upload speed yesterday average of 1.5MB a sec....download speed 3.8MB average...and they still use paypal...maybe you boy's might check it out...
http://*******/a
Great. I hope it will live life

Last edited:
Just got this is the mail...

Hello pervmann2000,

As you have probably noticed in your statistics there are fewer sales, It's because our paypal account has been blocked..

So for the moment we can not make payment by paypal, however you can choose 3 other:

-Payza

-Skrill (Moneybookers)

-Webmoney

Our developers are about to integrate new payment methods for premium users, this will be implemented in the coming days, so thank you for your patience.

* For those who have requested payment by paypal, your balance will be credited to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenient it may cause.

BTW...can ayone tell me witch is the best of the three payment options??...have a account at all 3 of them but witch is the bestone??...and why???...

Payza is the best!! Never had any problem with it (used it in about 1-2 years).

Skrill - cannot recover my pass even I contacted them
WebMoney - I don't like russia company

I don't know, I upload movies, but I think that allowed.

But the site is a shit, because no 100% of PPD program, only MIX (65% of Sales). :(

Last edited:
No! 20% PPD and 65% sales.

978 / $1.3728 (group c).

I can't change. And the admin does not answer me. :( Sales: 0

4maPl.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back