Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan Upto $20/1000 PPD + 75% of Sales and 75% of Rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
@caovantan1988 & @hoanghonht: I need more details from you people. Please send me the stats of previous host and you will earn a free premium. Waiting for your PM. Regards

Edit: Just need the confirmation that I'm upgrading an uploader and not a downloader.

Last edited:
@caovantan1988 & @hoanghonht: I need more details from you people. Please send me the stats of previous host and you will earn a free premium. Waiting for your PM. Regards

Edit: Just need the confirmation that I'm upgrading an uploader and not a downloader.

please check my account has not been upgraded
I sent you the statistics of other filehost
Used space:42.22 of 50 GB

@vientos: Send me PM with recent stats of your previous host.

@3_D: You upload ONLY 2 GB data and get thousands of downloads ? And there is no source of downloads from which site/blog/forum the files are downloaded. Do you think we are stupid not to understand your tricks. READ OUR TERMS on the front page. Before each payout we check for the source of downloads/sales. STOP SPAMMING THE TREAD and GO CHEAT some other host.

UploadNet, you're so smart? I post links to a very good site! there is a single link can be 1000-2000 downloads! I have been working for 5 years at the German sites and have a minimum of 1,000 euros per month. And you think I'm going to do my own download my files? I will never bother to do because of the miserable 38 euros. But you lead a dishonest business! Not only that you have not paid me my money earned and You insult me! that purchase I had 21 euros, it's probably, I also made myself?
hcreuhzx.png

it is not proof? it's just one file, and I did where the 15 posts with your hoster. So I or you are a crook?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back