Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadjet.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Please fix it.

In this moment remote upload is very slow, please fix it.Software error appear newly.

Last edited:
1.error means databse connection were full , it should go away by itself and i see now its already back,

2. we have multiple servers can you tell me which server you were experiencing slow upload ? you can see that while uploading like s1,s2-s14

and thanks for reporting issues

1.error means databse connection were full , it should go away by itself and i see now its already back,

2. we have multiple servers can you tell me which server you were experiencing slow upload ? you can see that while uploading like s1,s2-s14

and thanks for reporting issues

In this moment remote upload is very fast.

Hey bhanuprasad my friend check my account , stats frozen from yesterday.username nihbez.Only counts one part and the other parts have 0 downloads.

Hey bhanuprasad send me the screenshots in private and delete the screenshots in the thread.

Thanks.

In this moment seems stats are frozen , please my friend take a look.Fantastic support.

The best support of filehost in wjunction , this guy bhanuprasad is fantastic solve all your doubts.People join in this perfect filehost this is the unique filehost that count correctly the downloads and don't cheat.

Last edited:
your payment has been sent

thanks payment received :)

a94e7d4256.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back