Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nihbez i sent you a pm with screenshots of your download stats let me know if you still have doubt

Ok , thanks for screenshots but i have a doubt , yesterday all parts counted very good but today I uploaded and only appear download of part 1 ¿you understand me ?

Thanks.

nihbez i sent you a pm with screenshots of your download stats let me know if you still have doubt

as told in first post there can be downloads with money (repeat downloads from same ip) but all full downloads are counted.

sent pm to you too

Ok, i believe you, but all the xfilesharing script have the same problem , i do not think you cheat with the downloads, but i repeat you, all filehost with the same script have the same problems.

Try to put Spain in group A.

Last edited:
you will get reply for this soon as i dont have access to that part of script, i have sent request to my superiors for clarification and it will be posted as soon as i get it

I saw the screens but seriously I don't know how the system work, you sent me a screen for a file downloaded about 35 times but I have only 21 dls in my account from this file and all the dls are different IP so I should have 35 dls not 21 !!!

dear museaddict the screenshot sent to you is of "35" all downloads (download link generated) , the figure "21" is for completed downloads. (100% downloads)

Last edited:
how many mirrors are you providing? for free usage you have to wait 30 minutes to download next file i have just reduced it to 15 minutes check how it works.

stats are frozen sometimes?

Yes all the filehost have the same problems with stats , but in this filehost the support is fantastic and very friendly and count very good the downloads,not like the others cheaters filehost, and bhanuprasad is a fantastic guy he respond all your doubts.

Long life to this filehost.

5-stars1.png

5 stars to bhanuprasad and this filehost.Good luck guys.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back