Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is problem in counting downloads with sites using Xfilesharing , they count correctly for some hours and then they stop counting for a while , I worked with few sites (fiberupload,lumfile,filevelocity and some other) and always the same problem, so I stopped completely with this shit, don't waste your time with this crapy sites because all cheat clearly with this scrpit

Spain group 3,please put in group 2,spain in C no is logic...

yes we are implementing this soon

there is problem in counting downloads with sites using Xfilesharing , they count correctly for some hours and then they stop counting for a while , I worked with few sites (fiberupload,lumfile,filevelocity and some other) and always the same problem, so I stopped completely with this shit, don't waste your time with this crapy sites because all cheat clearly with this scrpit

the is no problem with script, script has internal setting where admin can set max money an ip can earn in a day , i dont know abt the other sites you have mentioned but uploadjet has that option to give full money

hi..,

i'm not able to change plan or Current Profit Mode...
hi it should be simple :-

NGkLc.png

select the required plan and click save settings

thanks

not possible ATM it was under group C and was moved to group B upon users request we cant upgrade it more unless we start to see really good conversions from spain traffic, hope you understand

thanks

Ok , what do you mean with ATM?.I don't understand.Please don't be a cheater like the other filehost.All the filehost with the xfilesharing script have the same problem with stadistics and other problems, and try to put Spain in group A.Good luck with this filehost.

Ok , what do you mean with ATM?.I don't understand.Please don't be a cheater like the other filehost.All the filehost with the xfilesharing script have the same problem with stadistics and other problems, and try to put Spain in group A.Good luck with this filehost.

we are not cheater and you will see that in future :)

welcome
you can put the files for registered users expire after 30 days, not 15?

this has been done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back