scamhunter

Here I'll review all cheating & scam of uploading services to their uploaders.
Post automatically merged:

First in my scam-list:

DDownload is a scam service that steals money from their uploaders.

Uploaders lose their money, earning only 25% instead of 100% referral earnings.

DDL counts referral earnings only for 1 of 4 premium purchases by referral link. All other paid referrals in the referral list magically disappear after premium account purchase completed by them.

Their scam has been confirmed by several tests on multiple DDownload accounts.

During the test all DDownload rules are followed. Each time - there's new IP, new browser, and no cookies in private browsing mode.

Video PROOF:

According to users comments:​

1. Shaving scam is NOT a VPN problem, the same situation using very fine proxies, or even without them. The only difference - I need to show it on video, so I use services to change my IP.

2. Shaving scam is NOT a problem of time interval between premium purchases. It scams the same way even if you buy every hour, or every day. And i can tell you more, there's a bigger chance of getting paid referral earning if time interval is small.

3. I can create and upload a NEW VIDEO of DDownload shaving scam, using any conditions proposed in comments, and result will be the same. I even will thank one, who will tell me how to make all my referral earning count.

Everyone is welcome to check it yourself, and see how this scam works:​

1. Login to your account with any uploaded file (account U) using your regular IP address, and count your current referrals via SETTINGS > MY REFERRALS

2. Open another browser with cleared cookies, and configure it for another IP address using anonymizer/proxy server. Or use another computer or mobile device.

3. Follow download link to your file from account U.

4. Process with signup process of new account A

5. Switch to account U, and see your referral list via SETTINGS > MY REFERRALS > More info, you’ll see, there’s added a newly created account A. It means your newly created referral has been counted, and the total amount of all referrals tells you the same.

6. Now switch to account A and pay for the premium account using the desired method. Wait for your payment to be completed and account A gets the premium status.

7. Switch to account U and refresh your page of referrals. The buyer's name will NOT GET A GOLDEN STAR & immediately DISAPPEAR from your referral list after successfully payment in 3 of 4 cases.

Even if you get a golden star during the first test - don't die from happiness, it's a scam randomizer, which gives you a star with a probability of 25%. Test it again for a few times, and you'll see how often your referral earnings goes to DDL admin's pocket.

This scam began approx. 4 month ago. In the previous time ALL sales have been counted the whole time. Feel free to make this test by yourself.

IMPORTANT: Maybe the admins will temporarily break that shaving orgy after reading this comment and restore the earnings for a while. DON'T BE NAIVE, test it again in 1 or 2 week later.

Post a screenshot (or live video) of your referral list after creating a testing account and the second one after payment to show other uploaders how the referral name (sale) disappears from the referral list without to get a gold star.

Check it out yourself, and use only honorable upload services to make business with.

Feel free to post your questions. Or description of another file upload services scam.

Last edited:
18 comments
scamhunter, are you sure it's not a problem of VPN u are using for tests? As far as i know DDL have problems with counting referral earnings when your referral is behind VPN.

Have you got any feedback from DDL admin regarding this issue?

scamhunter, are you sure it's not a problem of VPN u are using for tests? As far as i know DDL have problems with counting referral earnings when your referral is behind VPN.

Have you got any feedback from DDL admin regarding this issue?
I have posted some of comments according to scam aspects, some of them:

1. Shaving scam is NOT a VPN problem, the same situation using very fine proxies, or even without them. The only difference - I need to show it on video, so I use services to change my IP.
  2. Shaving scam is NOT a problem of time interval between premium purchases. It scams the same way even if you buy every hour, or every day. And i can tell you more, there's a bigger chance of getting paid referral earning if time interval is small.
  3. I can create and upload a NEW VIDEO of DDownload shaving scam, using any conditions proposed in comments, and result will be the same. I even will thank one, who will tell me how to make all my referral earning count.

I tried to write in official DDL support thread ( https://www.wjunction.com/threads/ddownload-com-50-of-sales-ppd-40-1000-dls-mixed.233958/ ). And after a few hours everything was deleted, my post, and also posts of all uploaders who commented it. That's DDL position regarding to it, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I have posted some of comments according to scam aspects, some of them:

I tried to write in official DDL support thread ( https://www.wjunction.com/threads/ddownload-com-50-of-sales-ppd-40-1000-dls-mixed.233958/ ). And after a few hours everything was deleted, my post, and also posts of all uploaders who commented it. That's DDL position regarding to it, unfortunately.
nobody cares about your silly video xD

losers who don't even dare to write the accusation with their real account are pitiful

dont cry about the deleting of your lies ;)

losers who don't even dare to write the accusation with their real account are pitiful

Well, if nobody cares of their money stolen :ok_hand:

Are you sure I must have a "real account" on this forum, what if i never had one, except of this one i use?

Normal uploading services are focused on solving problem if it exist, or they provide the proofs of problem not exist, and only scammers delete comments about their scam without any reply.

Last edited:

Why are you talking on behalf of other users / visitors? Do you think you are WJ representative.. ? Stop talking on behalf of other people. You don't care but others do care!

Always flaming

I have earned 10x more with ddownload instead with rapidgator. Im using both and im forced to use rapidgator.

Every filehoster is scamming.. also Rapidgator.

You are acting like a competitor. Are you rapidgator admin?

First of all you talk like you are running a legitimate business. You make your money with illegal stuff... what's wrong with you.

Last edited:
I have earned 10x more with ddownload instead with rapidgator. Im using both and im forced to use rapidgator.

Every filehoster is scamming.. also Rapidgator.

You are acting like a competitor. Are you rapidgator admin?

First of all you talk like you are running a legitimate business. You make your money with illegal stuff... what's wrong with you.
Good day Labradev. I saw you defended DDL many times in all wjunction threads, why? It looks like you have "VIP-account" with shave disabled because of your friendship wih DDL administration. I don't have another explanation of why you have earned 10x more in scammed service in compare of normal service.

I was asked about rapidgator, and that's why i posted reply on it, it could be any other file-sharing service i know.
As you know, file sharing services competition does not depend of my information, so - it's a rather strange conclusion, that i'm a rapidgator admin :)

Fortunately, most of file-sharing services works well with a few exceptions.

It's sad enough that you're hiding. Don't think much of someone who hides their name. Apparently you have something to lose.

It is a fact that you earn very well with PPD at DDL. Some can prove that to you. Because DDL also remunerates free downloads while Rapidgator only remunerates premium downloads. Some can show you that.

It's sad enough that you're hiding. Don't think much of someone who hides their name. Apparently you have something to lose.

It is a fact that you earn very well with PPD at DDL. Some can prove that to you. Because DDL also remunerates free downloads while Rapidgator only remunerates premium downloads. Some can show you that.
Ok. Why don't you post your passport scan? :) I don't think that "Labradev" is your real name.

If you are in DDL fan-club it doesn't mean that anyone in it. All i see during all tests on different account - is the same shaving scam i posted on video.

Ok. Why don't you post your passport scan? :) I don't think that "Labradev" is your real name.

If you are in DDL fan-club it doesn't mean that anyone in it. All i see during all tests on different account - is the same shaving scam i posted on video.
still didnt deny being affiliated with rapidgator

still didnt deny being affiliated with rapidgator
Maybe, as well as any other file sharing service :)

Theft as gift to Christmas and Unhappy New Year from DDL:

Our last tests of DDL shows that ZERO of 30 sales have been counted on 3 different days.

See the first post to understand everything.

Last edited:
Back