UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sales everyday and professional customer support !

I registered just to give them feedback as they are probably the best file host at the moment.

Made it to gold after 2 1/2 months :D

Thanks for the first big payment uploadgig!

It is very annoying when files uploaded via FTP don't show up in the file manager quickly. This happens a LOT and it's very frustrating. Hope you can solve this at some point.

Happening AGAIN :facepalm:

The service does not allow downloading using VPN / PROXY / RDP ip thats why earn money for and from webmaster is too difficult.
I have bought 1 month premium acc because my download source use uploadgig, but I cant use my acc due to blocked ip

As webmaster I use RDP to download and upload my files and uploadgig just allow download from home network. I've contact the support and he told me to download a file using home network connection. I've request refund and cancel my premium but he ignore me.

However I cannot find any info in their website related this one, seems like hidden TOS.

That's what you get for being a leecher :whistling:

Last edited:
lol , i use zoom to upload but the files dont appear in my file although i fill right information in zoom
and upload via ftp take a long time to take the link

BE CAREFUL GUYS , SOMEONE USE ZOOM TO UPLOAD , CHECK THE FILE IN YOUR UPLOADGIG ACCOUNT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back