Uploadgig.com Discussion

705 comments
My sales have dropped by over 60% and I want to know why
Here is no offical support here you can discuss only with good uploaders who knows very well about sales and downloads but i would suggest you if your sales drop thn you must ask here what you need to do changes or you may create ticket on official website of filehost which is uploadgig

but if you dont get sales after that also thn i would suggest change host to another one which you like most :)

thank you

I ordered a payout 2022-09-11
They are informed me that 'we paid your commissions earned in our affiliate program 2022-09-26,"
but commissions still not arrive in my wallet but status marked PAID.
Support replied "I assigned your issue to the finance department and they'll pay your invoice in a short amount of time"
Already a month has passed, I wrote again in support , but still no answer.
Support is silent.
Is this Trusted Filehost?

I ordered a payout 2022-09-11
They are informed me that 'we paid your commissions earned in our affiliate program 2022-09-26,"
but commissions still not arrive in my wallet but status marked PAID.
Support replied "I assigned your issue to the finance department and they'll pay your invoice in a short amount of time"
Already a month has passed, I wrote again in support , but still no answer.
Support is silent.
Is this Trusted Filehost?
Today only support answered me and payment was credited on WM

Now I'm pretty sure they're shaving our sale, recently I make a system that make member from my website must upgrade from my link to get access, and I realize I lost at least 2-3 sale per day, they definitely bought from my link but it doesn't appearing on my report.

devil_lucifer, true that but at least you have other hostings as well, you can count on them. Im sharing uploadgig exclusive, premium only - worst situation ever. The worst mistake uploader can make is to share exclusive 1 hosting only for years, i realize that now.

I've been using it for years and it works great. (Except when they delete due to inactivity, which no longer happens to me.)

The best Plan to put it is:
Not only PREMIUM
Free download speed: 300kb
Free download delay timer: 60 Seconds

People want to try things before paying, I have it that way... without forcing Premium, because when I forced Premium, nobody bought anything. Try it like this for a few days and if you can, 1 week and you will see the results... it really is a very good host... but you always have to add mirrors from others... it's normal.

Back