Uploadgig.com Discussion

704 comments
maybe you got refund.
I don't think there are any refund that my current balance can't covered to the point they deducted it directly from the requested payment, I said deducted but only the final btc sent was wrong amount, they always respond to my ticket very fast, but this time no respond so far.
LwPCb6t.jpg

All file hosters are russian.
It was hard when war began, but sales started to flow after a while - now is really bad according to my experience.
And btw, shaving is normal thing is file hosters field.

All file hosters are russian.
It was hard when war began, but sales started to flow after a while - now is really bad according to my experience.
And btw, shaving is normal thing is file hosters field.
yes most hoster are russian, and yes all hoster are shaving. but now, during war and the slowly but deadly fall of the russian economy they will shave all the naiv uploads till the bones

Im been using uploadgig for at least 5 years but their support is annoying...you should sent more than 10 ticket till they answer you If they do....uploadgig support is horrible support in the file hosts...for example NF and RG will answer you shortly maximum 1 day....

The current Server[Lincoln] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.
Please note that you can continue to download from the other servers

We are aware of the issue and we are working continuously to bring the server online.
Do not open a ticket about this please.

every time server down, sales down too

Back