Uploadgig.com Discussion

705 comments
no, it's not about the flotation but transaction fee, less 5% of the amount
what if usdt also have a fee like that, will you still choose it?
I guess it charge by the platform UG use
Post automatically merged:

paypal with 55% fee show up again
ME8WYY8_o.jpeg

Last edited:
My payment was 5 days late and there is another payment supposed to be paid today but they don't even answer my ticket, thing doesn't sound good, they never be this late before. Sales are good lately but it meaningless it they don't pay.

My payment was 5 days late and there is another payment supposed to be paid today but they don't even answer my ticket, thing doesn't sound good, they never be this late before. Sales are good lately but it meaningless it they don't pay.

I'm the same but, in the end they always end up paying, has it ever been delayed, I'm afraid I have 2 pending payments today April 4 and April 1

Payments received, 3 payments at once including the one that supposed to be paid on April 7
Post automatically merged:

The fee seem only 1% this time

Last edited:
I thought they pay by date and pay type, so by person actually? my 4-6 not pay yet
and confirmed the fee is charged by UG themselves, I checked the receipt, they sent money less around 5% last time

Back