Uploadgig.com Discussion

705 comments
Many payment methods have been cancelled. Why?
2131a4.jpg

I don't understand what they're doing

cut payment method=no sales, cryto still not common yet, paypal is a must, wmz need to come back later
raise minimum payout to $100 is too much, although I usually request over $100, but $50 is far more reasonable, maybe they want to reduce workload and no late pay

payment gateways will depend on account and IP address, the account that used to upgrade premium at least once and access from a non datacenter IP will see this:
pX3z0AT.png

Otherwise they will see this:
d0TdYj9.png

So paypal gateway only available for rebill
They already do this for a long time, the only thing that changed here is webmoney gateways has been removed.
I won't say my sales are at peak at the moment but it still as good as before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Since Russian crisis (last two weeks or more) I have 3 small rebills and that is all. On other 4 filehost which I use I've got small amount of rebills and no sales as well.
Dunno why they raise payout, but something goes wrong at UG, that is for sure.

payment gateways will depend on account and IP address, the account that used to upgrade premium at least once and access from a non datacenter IP will see this:
pX3z0AT.png

Otherwise they will see this:
d0TdYj9.png

So paypal gateway only available for rebill
They already do this for a long time, the only thing that changed here is webmoney gateways has been removed.
I won't say my sales are at peak at the moment but it still as good as before Russia invaded Ukraine.
that's not correct, I'm premium for years, last week I can still see paypal with +50% fee which is ridiculous, now it's gone
if about IP (country) maybe right, but that means all buyers in my country can only have the option no.2, maybe this is the reason some sales go to another host than UG

Anybody receive payments in btc?
I,ve just got $80,20 on my Blockchain wallet and my payout was $86,50.
Where is $6 I really don't know?
Many thanks in advance for any help in this issue. . .

Back