Uploadgig.com Discussion

706 comments
The current Server[Sneffels] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.
Please note that you can continue to download from the other servers

This server has been down for so long.

Paypal are still there but depend on your IP only non vpn/datacenter IP can see I think. And they do not count sale buy through that link as rebill, I tested already. The best to take advantage of this situation is using banner sale, I have earned five times as much as usual since thursday, most of them are from banner sale
DateDownloadsSalesRebillsSitesTotalDetails
2021-11-27317912 $ 225.124 $ 76.167 $ 12.04$ 313.32
2021-11-26575645 $ 1151.0811 $ 151.2015 $ 29.40$ 1331.68
2021-11-25645540 $ 951.1014 $ 212.4817 $ 30.42$ 1194.00
Are you really so stupid or you are just pretending ? Keep showing this kind of stats to show off and not only the servers of this hosting will be down ! All the problems (attacks) are because of you and other retard - morons like you !!! Keep on showing and sooner or later uploadgig will be gone ! We've seen this many times in the past...

Are you really so stupid or you are just pretending ? Keep showing this kind of stats to show off and not only the servers of this hosting will be down ! All the problems (attacks) are because of you and other retard - morons like you !!! Keep on showing and sooner or later uploadgig will be gone ! We've seen this many times in the past...
It's been a month ago why crying now?

they did it again, 10 days discount!!!

It's the season to be merry,

With our special Christmas And New Year Discount, you can enjoy the unlimited download when you choose any of our premium packages.

You have not yet purchased or extended your account? You will still have time until January 4 to use our discounts.

Did you purchase a premium before? Don't worry, New purchase will be merged into your current premium account.

Buy any of Premium packages with Paypal or Credit card Now and enjoy our amazing 25% discount TODAY

They stop sales since last 30+ hours? Strange they give offer and no sale count!
Post automatically merged:

Waiting for payment WMZ. Sales count fine now. Please pay WMZ today.

EDIT: Thanks UG. I got my WMZ payout.

Last edited:
when i try to send payout request i face this error
index.png

They really don't want to stop the discount page until someone tell them to do so, last time I think it's just coincidence when they stop the black friday discount right after I told them to do so, but from what going on right now I guess it's not coincidence at all.

Coincidence again? I guess not
C7bbrkC.jpg

Last edited:
API work fine
yes, just web upload page can't reach, really disappoint about their system, Sneffels is dead for weeks, some files are gonna be deleted due to inactive.

The current Server[Sneffels] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.

We are aware of the issue and we are working continuously to bring the server online.
Do not open a ticket about this please.

yes, just web upload page can't reach, really disappoint about their system, Sneffels is dead for weeks, some files are gonna be deleted due to inactive.

We are aware of the issue and we are working continuously to bring the server online.
Do not open a ticket about this please.
Yes to much donwtime for servers and people can't download, also last night download is stuck via API

You cannot download files using a proxy or VPN in free mode, please buy a premium account in order to download files.
since when is this rule ??
i tried to download one of my FREE links, and i get this error. I do not use none of this [VPN or proxy]

Back