Uploadgig.com Discussion

704 comments
UMg29cjM_o.png

30 days with or without downloads? or since last download?

Has anyone wrote their own scrip to upload here?

i'm writing one at the moment trying to dig through and find what i need for http post.

I've managed to get the other things needed so far, logging in, getting cookie, getting upload URL, part i'm at now is trying to figure out the params for the post request. As there is an upload id passed in the post URL I i'm just looking for the param name for the actual file itself.
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone wrote their own scrip to upload here?

i'm writing one at the moment trying to dig through and find what i need for http post.

I've managed to get the other things needed so far, logging in, getting cookie, getting upload URL, part i'm at now is trying to figure out the params for the post request. As there is an upload id passed in the post URL I i'm just looking for the param name for the actual file itself.
nevermind

Last edited:
Here is same, sales are down in last few days. Also I think that is something wrong with Paypal gateway and that might be reason for lower sales.

server down for couple hours...

The current Server[Jengish] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.
Please note that you can continue to download from the other servers

We are aware of the issue and we are working continuously to bring the server online.
Do not open a ticket about this please.

The current Server[Jengish] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.
The current Server[Kilimanjaro] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.

Also waiting I hope that is everything OK because they never late with WM payments

Payment received right now!

Last edited:
buy from reseller count sale? website don't have coupon code to input, reseller manually register for premium, they don't have fees or low fees

2nd time in a month, that's why download no. drop

The current Server[Sneffels] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.

We are aware of the issue and we are working continuously to bring the server online.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
One question for UG webmasters which run his own sites: is it more profitable to keep all links in premium mode or leave it from time to time some sort of free download?
I assume is it more profitable let it free mode for some short time, for first time vistitors to download for free and see what they can have.
Thanks in advance. . .

The current Server[Sneffels] is down for overhaul, please try to download again in a few hours.

again, what's going on UG?

Back