Uploadgig.com Discussion

704 comments
LSlaS8C.jpg

????????
Never mind, I went through it and UG did not pay me through Bitcoin, I have to switch to Webmoney / Paypal, and use them until now.

Yep, they are greedy, but FJ is must have if you want to post on major adult forums

I switched away from Filejoker mess and much happy now.. You cant imagine, how much Sales they are stealing away from the affiliates. You are only getting 50-60% of actual revenue that you are generating, rest 60% they are taking away by making the real sales as rebills.

I don't understand why people use filejoker. (they use it because the big shit forums, they have the pact with the devil=filejoker)
UploadGIG is the best giving statistics (sales and rebills)
if you are an uploader who likes rebills and you have your followers who are loyal
UploadGIG is the best :)
PS: I have the DIAMOND rank and now I get paid two days after requesting the payment :0

Same here. Until today it has started to sell, but what is very serious than before in the maximum plan "Diamond" the files lasted 365 days ... and now they are only 120 days ... so they screw up the sales themselves. so nothing is sold ... put 365 days back in the archives!
Post automatically merged:

February 2020:
d26BvIL.jpg

June 2020:
pYokQ1a.jpg

Expire File Data, look for the differences .. this is not serious UploadGiG, my gosh ... you have to buy more storage
:rage:
Post automatically merged:

June 2021*

Last edited:
Back