Uploadgig.com Discussion

704 comments
I also have not received a payment from Uploadgig that they marked as paid last week. It is the first time this happens to me. Lets see if they send the money or not, but according to what has been said in the last few pages, it seems they have been doing this for a while. I hope it's just a mistake and they fix it and send me the money. I will report back about this when they reply to my ticket.

Just a word of caution: Always check when they mark payouts as paid, because this may happen to you as well...

BTW you can now set the free download speed (from 30 KB/s to 300 KB/s) in the dashboard.
Post automatically merged:

Update: They paid me. Thank God it was a mistake on their behalf.

Last edited:
I also have not received a payment from Uploadgig that they marked as paid last week. It is the first time this happens to me. Lets see if they send the money or not, but according to what has been said in the last few pages, it seems they have been doing this for a while. I hope it's just a mistake and they fix it and send me the money. I will report back about this when they reply to my ticket.

Just a word of caution: Always check when they mark payouts as paid, because this may happen to you as well...

BTW you can now set the free download speed (from 30 KB/s to 300 KB/s) in the dashboard.
Post automatically merged:

Update: They paid me. Thank God it was a mistake on their behalf.
Same here today marked as paid but nothing on paypal. How much time is take to resolve this with UG ?

Download cont is dead for the last month. I don't know how thats connected to the other stats but it looks like nothing is working as normal because it make no sense based on my sites activity, people etc.

Sales do not count * / Frozen
Check this
Y01cdLp.png

I am upload this 20x and always random parts get this errors

Back