uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try, but i don't have the transaction number since i don't have any trace of the transaction itself. :/

Sorry for my bad english. ^^'

Guys stop spamming this thread with any payout questions, it doesn't help us if everyone of you asks if we pay, when we pay etc.

PayPal can't be paid because our account is still limited, if you want to cancel your PP payout request, feel free to PM me your Account ID and I'll cancel the request.

Other payment methods are still beeing processed in maximal 10 days.

I requested payout via alertpay,But on Payout Logbook not appear any status (open,checked,payed or declined) for 2 day,It is normal or not?

How long does it take to get paid by paypal? Support told me that the site is 30 days, is this true? If it is true here because the site says 10 days?

Guys this is not the PAYMENT-PROBLEM-THREAD.

Everybody who knew ul before the big host crash knew, that they pay very, very late. BUT THEY PAY.

So stop this boring posts about payment here, and payment there, please.

Guys this is not the PAYMENT-PROBLEM-THREAD.

Everybody who knew ul before the big host crash knew, that they pay very, very late. BUT THEY PAY.

So stop this boring posts about payment here, and payment there, please.

some days ago i was aswering for such posts that u answered also...but, maeuhs give up - look how people behave - nonstop the same question, registering here and NOT READING previous pages.... and extreme situation like "why i don't receive my payment after 7 days?" :facepalm: JESUS !

also nonstop accusing ul.to for...everything! wtf is wrong with u people?!

ZomG2! you should earn couple thousand for working in support! I know 4 languages at all and viewing big national forums where uploaders talk each other..... but things that i see...................... :facepalm:
so i know what i'm writting when i wrote such words for ZomG2.

and! how to be kind for such... people!? no option
i really don't know why i'm writting it now... 90% people never understand this words - so let's tell that it's private msg for 3 mentioned users

draeq - go to your favourite forums (dw) and continue writing such bull**it that i see there [he will know what i'm talking about]

Somethings wrong with the counts? Just started here, have 554 downloads but it shows valid downloads as "2" Is it a joke?

it's a bird! it's a plane! NOOOO it's a Superman! :))

in your case - it's a premium downloaders. Look at your filemanager and files that u upload - u really thing that such files will be downloaded for free users with so low speed? really?!
THINK! only accuse u can made is only for your knowledge.... very low about uploading

it's a bird! it's a plane! NOOOO it's a Superman! :))

in your case - it's a premium downloaders. Look at your filemanager and files that u upload - u really thing that such files will be downloaded for free users with so low speed? really?!
THINK! only accuse u can made is only for your knowledge.... very low about uploading

Hey you very high about uploading :))
I didn't expect it to be the same like 544 yes, but what is 2 anyways, :facepalm: if I would have known these counts I would never use this host in the first place...

Edit: I admit, somethings not wrong with this host, somethings wrong with me to use this host, sorry won't try here anymore, good luck all uploaders out there...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back