uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zomg2 you told you are Turkish/Chinese but I bet you understand German.

GAnz grosses Kino die Downloads von 3 Cent auf 1 Cent herabzusetzen, denn dafür gibt es keinen Grund ausser das ihr melken wollt.

And for the others who don't know Uploaded longer, the 50 KB/s is their usually Downloadspeed for Freebies since Months. The 200 was since 4 weeks or so and they changed that like they want.

So don't think this 200 KB are normally, that isn't true.

Enable - Your download starts immediately, like direct link.
Disable - You are getting the download page.

Just wondering it gives me the option with each individual file I upload so am i setting it in case I dl my own file or is it for anyone who dl's my files (depending on if they are premium or not).

Uploaded is really a good host, not the best but good. But I wonder that so many of you a Hoster not recocnize which also Pays really, all Premium Downloads counted, Servers are in Greece or Cyprus.

You really should test more.

Regards
mauhs

15p4p37.png

I think it is needed to remove USA from the Gold Group.

[strike]This thread was temporarily moved to our staff section, we've decided to move it back (with the consent of the OP). It will remain closed until the OP requests for it to be re-opened.[/strike]

Thread re-opened as per OP's request

Last edited:
Uploaded, can you add the HTML code feature to the folders?

Because I search the file to post by folders (is fastest than the big list, I have +1000 files) and I havent the option to convert the folders links to HTML/BBCode, only have the non-code links.

Thanks.

hi zomG2, now your plan is more atractive, but you can add more for rebils :P

However, i have two question for you...
1. I can have two diffrent account in your site(not refeals) ?
2. When you next payment day?:D

I wait you reply ;) Thanks :)

Uploaded, can you add the HTML code feature to the folders?
Thanks.

Told that our devs, will be processed tonight but latest tomorrow.

hi zomG2, now your plan is more atractive, but you can add more for rebils :P

However, i have two question for you...
1. I can have two diffrent account in your site(not refeals) ?
2. When you next payment day?:D

I wait you reply ;) Thanks :)

1.) Yes
2.) All payouts, except PayPal, are getting processed like they were before. (max. 10 days after request)

Hello,
Your referral system is not count sales?
Cause i know many my member is earning 9-10 sales per day, and my earning from referral is lower 1 euro per day.
And you do not show nickname or email of referrals
Can you explain a little about this?
Thanks

You went from a really good host to an useless host for ppd, because after 13.00 h (Germany time) 80 % of downloads are impossible because you have no bandwith for Freeuser.

zomG2 nice to hear it :) and thanks for qwick reply :)

I have one question ;) Do you plain add PPS plan? Maybe 60% from every sales and rebils? ;P

You are the best filehost 4ever ;)

Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back