Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again only spam

you really think that kids here make something new in discussion?

topic should be moderated coz people here ask the same question or screaming scam:D

overall:
1 yes they still pay
2 paypal make problem for all filehostings! fault is not on ul.to/others side
3 uploading/showing files in filemanager and site / all of those sometimes goes down or have temporarily activity bugs/problems
4 premium download are NOT count
5 buying backup space means thay if u need this storage u MUST renev it every month and pay
6 go find real job because u won't learn how to be smart

Last edited:
They changed their rates again..5 euro per initial order and 1 euro per follow order:D

outstanding info! THX!
and this time it's not time-offer!
i remember that half a year ago they make the same for one month period :)
now it seems that's it's for longer

edit:
they change it some...even minutes ago! till now i have 7 premium accounts sold and 6 of them was for 3 euro and 1 for new rate :) nice from ul :)

i expected that, many of the "old" uploaders started to move theyr links. Every big frozen for dmca file is going to share-online, no one would reupload discography, games, hdtv etc. afterall nobody wants to reupload with new name and size same files over and over again

I don't understand how much they charged payout sum if you request 20eur?
Here is message:

HfP1.png

I have a little questions

I have a little questions:

2. Download max file size for free and premium users?

3. Upload max file size for free and premium users?

4. Storage time for free and premium users? (I share content 100% mine, not copyrighted)

1. Anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.

Good luck everybody :))

I have a little questions:

2. Download max file size for free and premium users?

3. Upload max file size for free and premium users?

4. Storage time for free and premium users? (I share content 100% mine, not copyrighted)

1. Anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.

Good luck everybody :))

use search or read posts before - all this question was answered 10x
or... READ TOS ON ul.to!!!

All downloaders hate this f**ken site .
they cheat or downloading very hard so no downloads appear on my account X-(

it's your WRONG opinion - i have maaaany downloads every day but sometimes their infrastructure works bad but it's normal. Get info how does looks like filehosting company from backdoor and then u understand why.
jesus... market is so hard, even if somebody have good idea and efficiency - always find somebody who have to little knowledge to understand PROPERLY

they just increased 5 euro per sale from 3 euro per sale..awesome change...

not just but yesterday! wtf?! u're not reading previous pages between your visits then wtf u're doing here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back