Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site is running, but im scared to continue working because problems about paypal. I have been with ul for a year now and first time i see problem about payments:(

hey! wise-guy - not ul.to have problems with paypal but PAYPAL make problems with ALL FILEHOSTINGS!
WTF!? do 90% of you don't have any knowledge from world news?! 90% people should olso change their names to SCAM because it's fav word of 90% of you
wtf! 90%! - go find real job! go to school! have real life!
here you won't make serious money unless using spam methods because smart methods will be over your range

:facepalm: the same thing
site gone =)

next wise-guy
site is down site is up site is down site is up...........
do u ever heard about updating site? when they should do it? 3 am?! WTF!

Paypal often solves problem in 1,2 days if customer have all proof, but their account is still limited ? it's over 4 days

it is not a general case of you charging back your 10 dollars. these are huge corporate accounts and all this sopa acta shit do you really thing it will clear with just 1 or 2 emails to paypal?

it is not a general case of you charging back your 10 dollars. these are huge corporate accounts and all this sopa acta shit do you really thing it will clear with just 1 or 2 emails to paypal?
Do you think it's really that difficult for them to have a support staff at least to give us a situtation update instead of keeping us in the dark? ;)

Do you think it's really that difficult for them to have a support staff at least to give us a situtation update instead of keeping us in the dark? ;)

Do you think its hard to watch and Read the Threads?!

The owner say some things about this Downtime in This Thread ;)

Maybe you outside from Europe but the most people know this Downtime for server Fixes?!

they have already explained the stiuation in this thread :facepalm:

they said they have send all the requested papers to paypal and waiting their decision. so if this is taking long it is paypals fault not theirs.

@Deadmau5: I wasn't the one asking about site downtime in this topic and going into panic mode for that matter. :|

@bugmebug: I know they sent their proof to paypal. I know they are awaiting response from paypal. I also know that it's Paypal fault for all this hassle. But as mentioned, it would hurt for them to say a quick update if PP hasn't response, not enough proof, or a bit more news would be nice from them. I'm not complaining, just merely stating that it would be nice to have a quick update if it the situtation looks to be solve soon or it would take longer.

A few quick words from them wouldnt hurt at all.

PS: Most of us do not have the time to find a particular post under tons of pages/spams posts by kiddies when the site is down. Why you ask? Because we have lifes unlike some people here (Not going to mention names and isn't directing it to you).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back