Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got 1 initial order of 2.25 euro (45% initial order of promo €5 account) and 0.02 € from downloads LOL.
I'm pretty sure they do not count all downloads.

Has anyone managed to organize files & folders lately ?
My files have been completely locked for about a month now; - I can't even delete them !
Uploading is only possible by FTP (and works brilliant), but uploading via browser is malfunctioning.
Points-exchange to extend your own premium account is still out of work, and download-counter seems to work randomly.
I.e.; - I've had some 112 confirmed downloads of a file (by embedding the link in a statcounter), but uploading.to says "2" downloads".
I've tried web-based support, e-mail + support-phone without any feedback.
Anyone having similar experiences ?

Has anyone managed to organize files & folders lately ?
My files have been completely locked for about a month now; - I can't even delete them !
Uploading is only possible by FTP (and works brilliant), but uploading via browser is malfunctioning.
Points-exchange to extend your own premium account is still out of work, and download-counter seems to work randomly.
I.e.; - I've had some 112 confirmed downloads of a file (by embedding the link in a statcounter), but uploading.to says "2" downloads".
I've tried web-based support, e-mail + support-phone without any feedback.
Anyone having similar experiences ?

I have the same problem dude.
The ppd plan accounts for me only 2 or 3 downloads for each file (no more), while uploading the same file on another file host (queenshare for exemple) makes me more than 75 downloads. Maybe users don't like to use Uploaded anymore :(

And my point-exchange doesn't change for months now o_O

Some statistics ........

Running my own website enables me to wrap my links in a statcounter, checking what's true or not.
Uploaded.to seems to "register" only some 20 % of the downloads.
As for subscritions, I don't have proper statistics, but I've been noticed by friends some 12 new premium accounts during the past 4 days ..... uploading.to says 0 8-)

Just checked in to my uploaded account and saw this...

Breaking News: Pay Per Download has been reactivated! Check the conditions

Howlong is this going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back