Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news ! :

2'nd change of conditions in ONE day :))

conditions.jpg

Evening is still young .......

hahahah good step..i'm sure they change coz RG lower the PPS rate. because of this all RG uploader will move to UL.to lol
Or maybe UL owns RG and he wants to keep alive UL,thats why they are upping here and lowering on RG,or maybe they just will scam people and thats why they reactivated the PPD.

i mean before RG said they lower their PPS ul.to affiliate PPD up to 10 Euro and PPS 20%
and after someone post RG lower their PPS ul.to change again to 30 Euro and 45%. don't forget the Sinem are watching this thread hahahah

I think they already cheat...

they paid me 0,05 € for 75 valid Downloads... it's 0,60 € / 1000 Downloads.

30 € For PPD.
45% on sales.
Uploaded.to is on track, i suppose.

Hope they don't change.
and if anyone got paid recently, do reply here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmrs
i dont know if i on PPD or pps
where i can find this option

anyone answer 8-)

u will get paid for sales and downloads at the same time, but they cheat maybe ... they pay me 0,05 € for 75 valid downloads! Maybe they have some problems with the new system... u should wait few days before u upload to uploaded.to.

a piece of shit hacked my account
his email is alittleclosertothetop@gmail.com and is tryng to take my money
he already done a payout request with alertpay
i have contact support for deny that payout and i have change my account password
the problem is that support don't have reply to me yet
i hope that my money didn't be take from this thief...
what i can do more?

^last time Sinem look for this thread i think u can PM him to help u with your problem or ask Wjunc admin hoping one of them know how to contact Sinem

u will get paid for sales and downloads at the same time, but they cheat maybe ... they pay me 0,05 € for 75 valid downloads! Maybe they have some problems with the new system... u should wait few days before u upload to uploaded.to.

wow =) if this right
i will make good money

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

i make 2 DLS but in my account no earnings :'(

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

now 7 DLS earn 0,0050 € :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back