Status
Not open for further replies.
I've contacted the support by email, the answer:

"Dear Customer,

Due to several comments on issues related to the affiliate program made ​​by our affiliates, our technical teams have been informed of development and are currently checking the proper functioning of the program - and work to correct the existing problems.

Sincerely,

Ltd. uploaded.

Customer Service"

uploaded.to has been found out by adultking there spreaded over his website
if uploaded.to not paying must tell you lot something anover host done a runner i think

Seems like their statcounter finally has arrived back from vacation, but a lot of features on the site are either malfunctioning or disabled.
The "Exchange 10.000 points against one month premium" - link is dead, files & folders cannot be organized, deleted etc.; - even the "File Upload"-from browser - link is dead ! :O
No response from their support, and their latest news is from 08.04.2012.:facepalm:

Yes, I got a payment today, requested some 5 weeks ago.
Bad news is that all their "Request Payout"-options now seems to be disabled (paysafe, webmoney, alertpay and bank transfer).
Looks like they're dismantling the site, piece by piece ........... :'(

My balance it shows something like this

86.99 € + 90,76 €

I requested some $ 2 weeks ago and I see this in my account now.

Does that mean I have 177 in my account still or something else?

86.99 € + 90,76 €

Does that mean I have 177 € in my account still or something else?

You had 86.99 from C.Card sales, you will have this counted after few days, 3/4 days for me, so total is 177€,
Had a Payout today and sales are counting from the last week, hope everything turn back as before.

Apart from enjoying the afilliate program working again; - has anyone tried uploading new files, sorting files & folders, asking for points exchange or for another payout-request recently ?

FTP is still working, haulty though ............ :O

86.99 € + 90,76 €

Does that mean I have 177 € in my account still or something else?

total is 90.76 € :)

Polarscan, it was fantastic 2 days ago while uploading (over 50 mbyte/Sec)
how many time stats refresh, once a day ?

what is this value

7o0ao28ven85.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Users, Nice Price Week
The price of the monthly account will be reduced
from 9.99 € to 4.99 € for two full days!
(24.07.2012 - 26.07.2012)

as you know, we are constantly trying to improve our service on all levels in order to be able to continue to provide you with not only the fastest, but also the most reliable, in a word: the best Online Storage Solution around.
Free Premium!
All premium accounts will be extended for 5 days,
free of charge, effective immediately!

In doing so, we have been implementing a server-side change over the last few weeks where we now use state of the art SSD storages for the most part, which are able to handle a per file throughput of 10Gbit/s, allowing us to henceforth provide B2B solutions for larger customers as well.

Unfortunately, in doing so, we ran into a few technical issues which, in turn, have been causing seemingly random loss of data for some of you. For this, we would like to extend our sincere apologies.

In terms of damage control, we are happy to tell you that the problem is already back under control; furthermore, we have decided to offer you the goodies at your right as compensation.

Enjoy !

Enjoy ? WTF Enjoy ? And I must "Enjoy" ?. For users/downloaders "Enjoy" What about us?

But I'm exactly happy - that you're alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back