uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
It`s funny, since 3 days on "checked". but still no pay out, and it is so easy with CV, because they have to buy them before they can offer, means the Voucher are already on stock! But Like i said, before "checked" and "paid" was always at the SAME time!
They change the rules like they want.

It`s funny, since 3 days on "checked". but still no pay out, and it is so easy with CV, because they have to buy them before they can offer, means the Voucher are already on stock! But Like i said, before "checked" and "paid" was always at the SAME time!
They change the rules like they want.

It was before
134b9f14dab001446dc388def382e085.jpg

Ps. Don’t worry bro

Last edited:
It was before
134b9f14dab001446dc388def382e085.jpg

Ps. Don’t worry bro
I´m not worry bro, but looks like they change the rules like underwear hmpff.
I NEVER had that befor, i`m honest, and i deal with them since rapidshare was closed to fucked up.
The best deals btw i make with SO R.I.P to them, they don`t pay so much for new Acc but they pay in max 24h. Without "checking" or other upfucked lies. UL know`s already how we make money for them and for us. So, UL give us a favor you grab the money without ask, so pay in the same way!!

Its two way bussines. We earn money for them, and they collect that money instantly, but when they need to pay us, well its a different story. Nobody know when they will pay us. So if we respect them, because we agree to use their rules, I expect same way to us, to pay me my earned money. I dont want to wait month or so to get my CV!!! Fuck them, acting like this they will lose affiliates, and they will be closed. Asap is my wish.
As his CEO is from Croatia, nothing else can surprise me.

@wmgeorgia - you said " don`t worry bro" - I`m not worried, I want respect from their side as their affiliate.

it happens to someone else that they practically automatically denounce the links they have published
there are already 500 reported links of the day that are uploaded the next day

Payout checked for the last 8 days. Same here. No sales, but it´s interresting how fast they delete files since beginneng of March. Mor than 350 files (copyright?) files deleted and all from the same company. And I don´t have audios, videos, series or movies.
sucktckq5.png

Payout checked for the last 8 days. Same here. No sales, but it´s interresting how fast they delete files since beginneng of March. Mor than 350 files (copyright?) files deleted and all from the same company. And I don´t have audios, videos, series or movies.
sucktckq5.png
I'm in the same situation practically 70% of the files have been erased and waiting for a payment since February 9

February 9th and not get paid!?
Wow. I am also waiting since 21st February! i hope we can get paid together
By the way i am pretty sure that sales are shaved by them for 2 or 3 weeks but i got a sale today and i am little happy i hope they don’t cheat and cancel the sale
I want my money. They should pay faster

This is the "normal" information you get when they abuse files, like you see, this is a "Agent" who works for a lot of Movie, Music, Software etc. company's.

New is, for me, that:

aiudhhqa.png

UL request by themselfes to abuse files?
They do that already with 3 files in this way, interesting is, the files are older then 3 month :(
I see that the first time, i`m honest!

Btw. i have no problems with sales or downloads, the only thing is that they need now so long time to pay out the CV!
I have 3 Accounts with 2 requests, nearly on the same day, but not one is paid, only "checked".
I think, i`m not sure, they will pay on 16 of March.
Or maybe all of the staff is under Quarantine :D , i don`t think so, but for UL a nice excuse hehe.

FM

Back