uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Since 3 days i wait now for my cryptovaucher. No answer from the Support, even i try it with another UL Account to contact the Support, NO answer. In a German Board i find already a thread that they not pay since weeks. Normally Cryptovaucher you get in max, 24h. Like i say 3 days now, and NO answer from the Support!
That looks not good!

FM

Since 3 days i wait now for my cryptovaucher. No answer from the Support, even i try it with another UL Account to contact the Support, NO answer. In a German Board i find already a thread that they not pay since weeks. Normally Cryptovaucher you get in max, 24h. Like i say 3 days now, and NO answer from the Support!
That looks not good!

FM

Dont worry they will pay.
Maybe takes time but they will. Last time i have waited 55 days to get paid after I requested!
Their working days policy and also slow payings to WebMoney really suc... but nothing to do
I already gave an another webmoney payment request because there will be no payment next month for webmoney
I hope they pay soon

I`m not worry, if they not pay, no big deal, i transfer my filez over to uploadrar, the problem is, first no CryptoVaucher, after 3 days, share-online needs maximum 24 hours, that was also the normal time frame before from UL to send you the voucher, the second is that the support not even answer.
And that is for me a sign that there is something wrong. Btw they give you 55 days to pay you`re bill? Nope.

FM

Somebody have the same Issue with UL and CryptoVaucher the last 3 weeks?

I`m not worry, if they not pay, no big deal, i transfer my filez over to uploadrar, the problem is, first no CryptoVaucher, after 3 days, share-online needs maximum 24 hours, that was also the normal time frame before from UL to send you the voucher, the second is that the support not even answer.
And that is for me a sign that there is something wrong. Btw they give you 55 days to pay you`re bill? Nope.

FM

Somebody have the same Issue with UL and CryptoVaucher the last 3 weeks?

Webmoney payments are really late. Last month ( August ) there was no pay day! I requested in july
So yes i have waited for a long time

cryptovoucher request 2019-09-07 status: open

:(
There is something wrong!
3 Weeks before i get my Voucher after 18 hours, no, like i say, no answer from the Support, no Voucher.I transfer most of my filez already to uploadrar, great hoster, fast, they have a little bit problems when you flash filez, but i think they will solve that!

FM

I got now an answer from the Support, from an complete new Account that i create. I ask only for the payout rules for CryptoVoucher.
This is the answer:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your request!

For payments below 100 EUR, there are 20% handling fees. For payments over 100 EUR these are omitted.

A disbursement will be made within 30 business days.

Yours sincerely

Support Department
uploaded.net

So, that looks like they change the rules about the payout from CryptoVoucher, without Information!
Not even when you request the Voucher they inform you about the new rules!

FM

I DONT understand
if they will cheat why they show the sale?
i think there must be problems with cancelling or credit cards!
i dont think they cheat ,sorry
i also lost 3 or 4 sales before
in these days no sales ,but i still continue
i think nowadays there are a lot of people who have premium account of ul.to

I DONT understand
if they will cheat why they show the sale?
i think there must be problems with cancelling or credit cards!
i dont think they cheat ,sorry
i also lost 3 or 4 sales before
in these days no sales ,but i still continue
i think nowadays there are a lot of people who have premium account of ul.to
Looks like you don`t want to understand whats going on there, i call them yesterday, first of all, "sorry Sir i cant find your Customer #," after i tell the bitch, sorry, hard word but t is like that, my reg name, she tell me the following shit, same what i get a couple of days before as mail. So that means they don`t like to pay the people anymore. I`m not wondering about that attitude, a Turkish owner, trash!! For myself i sell 100% more share-online accounts then ul accounts! Even they pay for selling accounts "only" 30%" but they pay on time, Steffan a German guy, not a fucking mus...!
Take a look, German but you can translate it easy to english: https://www.handelszeitung.ch/unternehmen/schweizer-firma-war-mit-raubkopierern-im-geschaeft

Last edited:
Hey buddy i can understand how you pissed off and i agree with you about bad customer service
I dont think the owner is turkish but if it is ,turkish service is aways like that . :)
I just talk about sales and cheating topic!
In your side. You are totally right about I think!

Right now i get a 300€ Voucher from share-online, after 24 min. UL is a dead Company, fuck up everybody, fucking cheater, you smart, you change to SO. BTW uploadrar is dead already! Same shit owner attitude.

Last edited:
Back